1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Inactive Barclay

Discussion in 'IWT Contracts' started by Juventudinho, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Username: Roadster

You have read and agree to IWT Rules?: DK James

Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel): Face

Ring Name: (Malcolm) Barclay

Hometown: Prestwick, Scotland

Height/Weight: 5'10 - 186 Lbs

Character Base/Appearance: Steve Austin

Theme Song:

Brief Bio (Optional): A passionate combat sport fan, Malcolm Barclay tried his hand at boxing. After failing to live up to expectations, Malcolm Barclay attempted to try his hand at backdoor boxing but was quick to realize the realties. For many years after his failed endeavor in boxing, Malcolm Barclay began to delve into pro-wrestling. At age 22, Malcolm Barclay graduated his training and began wrestling on the Scottish independent scene. Following numerous independent title wins, Malcolm began to wonder how he could stand out. He decided to try his hand at hardcore wrestling.

He traveled to the United States to work in the Northeast region. After 8 years of touring the US, he moved to Japan; however, failed to make a big impression. He returned to Scotland at the age of 32, scarred and bruised. He decided to ease himself out of full-time wrestling before receiving a call in November 2016 from IWT Head Trainer, Dat Kid about joining the company.

He passed his try out, but the company folded before he could report to the Training Center. He decided to return to Scottish independent scene to try and make ends meet, often working for many days with little pay. During 2017, Barclay began to fight alcohol and pain killer addiction. At the age of 33, he once again received a call to sign for IWT in October 2017, and was had the offer to receive help with his demons.

Accomplishments (Optional):
    - Independent titles

2. TUMBAS

TUMBAS Indie Wrestler Donor D-Generation X

ok im seth rollins now. you cant be 2 fuckin people roadie. if you are cold stone steve oztin then im not seth rollins. oh and you are now banned from iwt because im also the new boss. I am fuckin fed up with you limiting me and your trolling is over. I just fuckin hit myself rn because you hav made me so fuckin rageen. I have told solidus and they are going to ban you for bullying me. I have autism so you are going to burn in hell if you try and fight this. if you think im wrong meet me under the ring.

hows the wife?

3. Juventudinho

¿Qué carajo acabas de mierda dices de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas sobre Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo limpiaré usted a la mierda con la precisión de la talla de la que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, recuerda mis palabras malditas. ¿Crees que puedes salir a decir que una mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento para prepararse mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con lo poco patético que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es justo con mis propias manos. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar el culo miserables de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si sólo te podías saber qué castigo impío su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su maldita lengua. Pero no podía, no lo hiciste, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás muerto, chico.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TUMBAS

TUMBAS Indie Wrestler Donor D-Generation X

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

5. Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer What, like it's hard?

I still don't know why you have people put their username in the post when we can see what your name is.

Also, if anyone was stealing Seth Rollins, it would be me. I am The SmarkSlayer dammit!

6. Drag

Drag Dat Kid Sucks Dick Platinum

UH OH YOU FRCCIN MORON

7. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

I love the barclays arena

• Like Like x 2
  8. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

If you combine Michael and Barclay you get a full fucking name:/

• Like Like x 2
  9. Juventudinho

Shut up and leave

10. Juventudinho

Must be retarded. :/

11. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

It’s 2017 and I can make up my mind more than you, smdh. What happened to that other loser you were gonna fight with?

12. Juventudinho

Point still stands that this guy has a full name.

And the only other character I’ve used was Gassy and I ain’t a fan of the legit wrestler promo style so I dropped him.