Andrade and Aleister moved to SDL

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Mike Johnson of PWInsider

As noted earlier today on PWInsider.com, Aleister Black, Andrade and Zelina Vega were moved from Raw to Smackdown today. PWInsider has been told that the move to bring Andrade and Vega back to Smackdown was made, in part, at the request of FOX as the brand lacked any major Latino stars following the Superstar Shakeup last week and that once the series moves to FOX this October, there are plans to spotlight WWE's Latino stars on their Spanish language station, Fox Deportes.
Black was moved, at least in part, due to the fact he is married to Zelina Vega, as WWE has made an effort to keep married couples on the same brand, but we are also told there were some idea pitched for him for the blue brand.
There is no word when talents were informed of the move.

Guess this means him and Ricochet are done? Weird way to clip the wings from the team.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
That was quick. I wonder if they're gonna do a trade angle and send someone else from SmackDown to RAW.

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
That was quick. I wonder if they're gonna do a trade angle and send someone else from SmackDown to RAW.
Maybe Myserio but Raw is supposed to get Joe anyways.

Finn and Andrade can have a program, makes sense he got a victory last week

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Maybe Myserio but Raw is supposed to get Joe anyways.

Finn and Andrade can have a program, makes sense he got a victory last week
Mysterio already went to RAW didn't he? And yeah I assume this is a good segway to get Joe back on RAW, which sucks.

Davey Wrestling

is All In...
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
The UK
Andrade is a superstar (in a legit sense, not WWEs word for the wrestlers sense) waiting to happen in my book. Doesn't really matter what show he's on if they give him the chance to shine he will and him and Vega are a great package.

I'm more interested in the Black move and his separation from Ricochet. Obviously they only put the two together to get them exposure on the main shows but in terms of the NXT characters, other than both being "good" guys, the two really wouldn't have mixed well.

It'll be interesting to see how good Black looks against some physically larger oppositions because his gimmick works well when he looks like a big guy but, as we saw in the Rumble, he's not actually that big...

Oval

Rookie
Oct 7, 2017
Cesaro was suddnely on RAW monday despite no word of it until a couple of days ago so he must be a substitute for either Andrade or Black. Here's hoping Ricochet and Black can still make things happen as singles competitors on the main roster

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Cesaro was suddnely on RAW monday despite no word of it until a couple of days ago so he must be a substitute for either Andrade or Black. Here's hoping Ricochet and Black can still make things happen as singles competitors on the main roster
Guess their excuse is that there’s three weeks of shakeups now, Jinder is back on SDL now. Dunno about Ricochet, already starting off with a loss. Think they’ll do okay with Aleister, for a time anyways

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I think it being a "season" rather than 2 nights makes it more fun. Have the big names move on the actual nights but make it like a transfer window where trades and shit happen throughout the month similar to the 2005 Draft without having to make only 1 change per show.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Axel and Dallas are now being listed as apart of SmackDown.