1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Almas

Discussion in 'SmackDown LIVE!' started by Roadster, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Almas is getting hyped up pretty big, but I have a feeling he won't be used all that well.

This seems to be something similar to Corbin on RAW. Just something to let the people know he's still alive and then slowly putting them in without much of a wimper.

I think he should start his first feud with Tye Dillinger. Let him go over, and then move him into a more high-profile feud with the likes of Bryan or The Miz. He can do a lot of good for SmackDown and WWE, but it depends on his activity.

2. Roadster

I think his feud with Rusev is fairly entertaining

3. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

It's an interesting feud. Though as long as he doesn't get on the losing end, I think it's fine. I mostly see this as just something to keep him busy until they can work him into something. Wouldn't mind at all if they worked with him slowly. Could go after the US Championship if Jeff eats that L.

4. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

Almas is an amazing talent. However, I am a Mark for Rusev :( . The feud has been done well, even if I have been unhappy with the results for selfish reasons.

Happy Rusev Day Gentlemen

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

If Joe doesn't beat Styles like he should, then Almas will definitely be primed to unseat AJ.

6. Roadster

Doubt it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

If Joe doesn't do it, I think it will be the Miz.

Elated that Rusev finally beat his punk ass last night! Happy Rusev Day!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Alams is a good talent and I would like for him to be in a meaningful feud soon, but as WWE hates using talented people or doesn't know how to use them I doubt he will have any title reigns. I mean, even a US Championship would be okay.

9. Roadster

He seems to be getting built up well. I think he might transition into a bigger role after HIAC.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jay the Oddity

Yeah, recently he is being built up, which is good, and maybe he will have a bigger role after Hiac, but I doubt it though personally.

11. Roadster

I don't think so. WWE have been implementing foreign talent a lot better, I'd say. Rusev, Nakamura for example.

Asuka is a shame tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jay the Oddity

Rusev is just there for fan service and Shinsuke is okay. Don't get me started on Asuka.

• Funny Funny x 1