Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Almas is getting hyped up pretty big, but I have a feeling he won't be used all that well.

This seems to be something similar to Corbin on RAW. Just something to let the people know he's still alive and then slowly putting them in without much of a wimper.

I think he should start his first feud with Tye Dillinger. Let him go over, and then move him into a more high-profile feud with the likes of Bryan or The Miz. He can do a lot of good for SmackDown and WWE, but it depends on his activity.

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
It's an interesting feud. Though as long as he doesn't get on the losing end, I think it's fine. I mostly see this as just something to keep him busy until they can work him into something. Wouldn't mind at all if they worked with him slowly. Could go after the US Championship if Jeff eats that L.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Almas is an amazing talent. However, I am a Mark for Rusev :( . The feud has been done well, even if I have been unhappy with the results for selfish reasons.

Happy Rusev Day Gentlemen

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
If Joe doesn't beat Styles like he should, then Almas will definitely be primed to unseat AJ.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
If Joe doesn't beat Styles like he should, then Almas will definitely be primed to unseat AJ.
If Joe doesn't do it, I think it will be the Miz.

Elated that Rusev finally beat his punk ass last night! Happy Rusev Day!

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
Alams is a good talent and I would like for him to be in a meaningful feud soon, but as WWE hates using talented people or doesn't know how to use them I doubt he will have any title reigns. I mean, even a US Championship would be okay.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Alams is a good talent and I would like for him to be in a meaningful feud soon, but as WWE hates using talented people or doesn't know how to use them I doubt he will have any title reigns. I mean, even a US Championship would be okay.
He seems to be getting built up well. I think he might transition into a bigger role after HIAC.

Reactions: Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
He seems to be getting built up well. I think he might transition into a bigger role after HIAC.
Yeah, recently he is being built up, which is good, and maybe he will have a bigger role after Hiac, but I doubt it though personally.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Yeah, recently he is being built up, which is good, and maybe he will have a bigger role after Hiac, but I doubt it though personally.
I don't think so. WWE have been implementing foreign talent a lot better, I'd say. Rusev, Nakamura for example.

Asuka is a shame tho.

Jay the Oddity

Indie Wrestler
The Four Horsemen
Jul 18, 2018
I don't think so. WWE have been implementing foreign talent a lot better, I'd say. Rusev, Nakamura for example.

Asuka is a shame tho.
Rusev is just there for fan service and Shinsuke is okay. Don't get me started on Asuka.