1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion Aliens

Discussion in 'Personal, Serious, Interests & Debates' started by Juventudinho, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Thoughts on aliens?

Do you believe they exist, where are they if they do exist, will we ever come in contact with them, will they ever come here?

@Farooq

2. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

I do believe they do. My theory is that the aliens created us, and are awaiting for us to become more advanced. In a sense we're animals, and they're observing us. I believe once we become advanced enough as a species, they'll start to pass down more of their knowledge onto us. And the reason I'm going for a more peaceful observation is that I feel like it wouldn't make sense for them to be advanced, and hate us. Because they would have killed us all by now if they truly were evil. I believe aliens live in another galaxy, far beyond what we can see at the moment.

3. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

I think they exist, but I don't think they're some sort of superior beings with technology that will make humans look like primitive beings. I think the closest "aliens" we might know in our lifetime are insects or bacteria, stuff like that. We might be able to find animals on other planets, but I don't see us making contact with human-like aliens anytime soon.

However, I think more intelligent aliens might exist with the ability to communicate, build, and with complicated mental and social structures like human, but I doubt they'll be some sort of all-technological freaks.

Basically like god?

4. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

I do think they are basically Gods. I think they have not only reached an extremely high level of technology, but also have reach the height of spiritual progression. I believe they have somewhat formed something that's our soul from their hands, but what created them had an even higher reach of "soul creation" in a sense.

I also have another theory that somewhat ties in with Christianity. As in a sense "God" did create us, but him and his angels are actually aliens. They descend and ascent from the clouds, but it's actually space and the light is just a spaceship. "God" created us, but didn't want us to advance or have fire. If we died we died, failed experiment. Satan though brought fire and gave us hope, in a sense. This angered God which he didn't allow Satan to come back home, saying he be cast to the sun. So then more "demons" and "angels" begin their intergalactic war, but try best to not get the humans involved.