1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

2018 Alexa Bliss (c) v. Ronda Rousey

Discussion in 'WWE Pay-Per-View Archive' started by Juventudinho, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

This is hard to call. I want to say Rousey is going to win, but idk if their gonna have her become champion. They might with Evolution coming up, so idk.

Thoughts?

2. Blaze

Blaze Trainee

As much as I love Bliss, they will have her lose the belt here, that or retain via DQ or something. She isn't about to beat Ronda clean that's for sure.

3. Juventudinho

I don't really mind that. Rousey is probably the most entertaining thing in WWE, atm.

4. Blaze

Blaze Trainee

I mean I personally think it's too soon, but if they are going to do it then they are going to do it. Only reason I'm hoping it ends in a DQ. As Alexa shouldn't beat Ronda, but I don't want Ronda with the title just yet. Maybe later. Someone else should take it off Bliss, just not sure who yet.

5. BossHoss

BossHoss Trainee

No way they have Ronda win.

Natayla will turn on Ronda, Ronda loses and then starts a feud with Natayla because Natayla will say Ronda has only been here x amount of time and doesn't deserve it, she's a 2nd or 3rd generation wrestler and doesn't get respect.

This way it keeps Rousey away from the title until Wrestlemania.

That's what I think will happen.

6. Juventudinho

Sounds really probable. WWE aren't one to tack on a friend to a face unless it means a heel turn.