AJ Lee autobiography being developed into TV show

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
The "Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rules" autobiography written by former WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee (AJ Mendez Brooks) is being developed for a TV show.

AJ will serve as Executive Producer and writer for the show but there's no word yet on where it will air or when it will premiere. No word yet on if AJ's husband CM Punk will be involved with the show but we will keep you updated.
Source

That's weird. I don't really recall contemporary autobiographies/biographies that get developed into a TV show, but I guess it's cool. It'd be interesting to see where this goes.

NexFlax

Rookie
Dec 19, 2017
why would they let this absolute whore have her own show. She's contributing nothing to society other than slut around like the whore she is. Womens wrestling is a plague that needs another holocaust. It's honestly sickening reading this. Who actually gives a shit about this woman? Her wrestling is horrid and looks and acts like a 12 yr old who never had friends because no one fucking cares about some whiny bitch. Why did CM Punk choose this absolute bathtub vomit of a woman over literally anyone else in the world? Is he insane? Does he have mental issues? I swear to god it's all sickening and I will never have any of it. pish.

a7xweeman

Trainee
Dec 19, 2017
why would they let this absolute whore have her own show. She's contributing nothing to society other than slut around like the whore she is. Womens wrestling is a plague that needs another holocaust. It's honestly sickening reading this. Who actually gives a shit about this woman? Her wrestling is horrid and looks and acts like a 12 yr old who never had friends because no one fucking cares about some whiny bitch. Why did CM Punk choose this absolute bathtub vomit of a woman over literally anyone else in the world? Is he insane? Does he have mental issues? I swear to god it's all sickening and I will never have any of it. pish.
thats an awfully hot coffee pot

Reactions: NexFlax

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Unfortunately she has made more money than everyone on this site, has or ever will make.