1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

AJ Lee autobiography being developed into TV show

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juventudinho, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Source

That's weird. I don't really recall contemporary autobiographies/biographies that get developed into a TV show, but I guess it's cool. It'd be interesting to see where this goes.

2. NexFlax

NexFlax Rookie

why would they let this absolute whore have her own show. She's contributing nothing to society other than slut around like the whore she is. Womens wrestling is a plague that needs another holocaust. It's honestly sickening reading this. Who actually gives a shit about this woman? Her wrestling is horrid and looks and acts like a 12 yr old who never had friends because no one fucking cares about some whiny bitch. Why did CM Punk choose this absolute bathtub vomit of a woman over literally anyone else in the world? Is he insane? Does he have mental issues? I swear to god it's all sickening and I will never have any of it. pish.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. a7xweeman

a7xweeman Trainee

thats an awfully hot coffee pot

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Unfortunately she has made more money than everyone on this site, has or ever will make.

• Agree Agree x 1