1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Advertisements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Roadster, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

We're trying to better monetize the site due to rising costs of support, hosting, plugins, and much more.

We recently introduced Groups and Upgrades, and now we're taking another, step in the form, of advertisements.

Currently we only have advertisements in 1 part of the site, the very bottom of the site. This is only the initial placement, and we may add more. We won't go overboard, and we won't be expecting to be posting ads in every inch. At most, we'll see about 1 or 2 more and they won't be as prevalent as the auto ads were a couple days ago.

Not everyone will see ads. Premium members will not see ads. So if you want to remove ads, you can upgrade, today.

• Like Like x 3
  2. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

I'm cool with ads, bet they'll be trippy for me... like always.

3. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

We would like more feedback from everyone as it would improve and help us run the site better. Would people here rather have wrestling related affiliates, Amazon, GameStop or just what is shown now?

4. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

I'd say what we have is good... but maybe look into stuff like WWE Network ads, Impact's On Demand ads (and other companies OD stuff?) etc? they might be interested...

5. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Again, if we can have the wwe.com as they have an affiliate program and highspotswrestlingnetwork.com just tell me. I rather have ads on this site that you want and can use then to have something no one wants. Again, not begging just want your feedback as you may want Amazon, eBay or other affiliates on the site. You tell me...........................................