1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

420 Chat

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TUMBAS, Oct 2, 2017.

1. TUMBAS

TUMBAS Indie Wrestler Donor D-Generation X

[​IMG]
    At last. We have been awaiting you. I see you found us? Was it the smell? Nether the less, welcome to the stoners lounge. Take your seat, and inhale your weapon of choice. You are among friends now. Talk, spread music, spread love, tell stories. Don't be a stranger, and don't be a narc.

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

@Dat kid you're high and wont remember this but you're high lfaoo

3. DK JAMES

DK JAMES Indie Wrestler Donor

Real shit. Weed is good but also bad for me at the same time. Wanna quit but dont want to at the same time.

But its all good. Life is good. I like smokin, and have no real need/desire to stop so 420blazeit bro

• Like Like x 1
  4. TUMBAS

Unemployed and with little money, hard to afford mary jane but she is the best company. If I never did weed I would never of stabbed on my first needle after sucking off the old man selling the meth.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TUMBAS

Feels so good having a proper joint again. Big ol doink

6. DK JAMES

DK JAMES Indie Wrestler Donor

Big ol doinks in amish

7. Punk

Punk Commissioner Platinum D-Generation X

I don't quit, I just take breaks from it. Like for a good 2-3 months before i jump back on it. Goes for cigs too

• Like Like x 1
  8. andie

andie Piss off Ghost! D-Generation X

I’ve really toned down on stuff like it and drinking. Both have their places, but I don’t go out looking to get fucked up/relaxed with any free time I get. I’m mainly just a social partaker now, if it’s going down around me best believe I’m in on it. If I’m by myself I really don’t think about it, which is nice.

• Like Like x 2
  9. TUMBAS

I smoke to kill time. and not much of a drinker. I like weed to much to even want to stop smoking it.

10. Punk

Punk Commissioner Platinum D-Generation X

Out of curiosity, how much do you guys buy once you run dry? I'll usually get a q to about an ounce. Depending on party size, etc.

11. TUMBAS

a 30's will hold a weekend

12. Indy

Indy Indie Wrestler Platinum

been selling kg after kg to the homies but it's on the down low niggas if y'all snitch I'll cut your ass open

On a real, I pretty much quit a year ago and I'm kinda happy that I did. I smoked way too much for way too long. I still have a couple of grams laying somewhere here, but it's only for special occasions now instead of smoking just to kill time like Gino Tumbino said. But yeah, besides having dreams of smoking weed which is pretty weird, I didn't have much problems with quitting which I'm happy about because a lot of people really do

• Like Like x 1
  13. Juventudinho

Glad Neuteboom is STRAIGHT EDGE

14. Indy

Indy Indie Wrestler Platinum

This fire burns like the twin towers did when your dad went through them you murderer *gets unbanned and promoted to Mod on WWEF*

• Like Like x 1
  15. Farooq

Farooq Indie Wrestler D-Generation X

I smoke often, at least every night to help me sleep. Dabbing is what I do often, usually have weed on me. Favorite strain at the moment would have to be Green Crack.

16. Blaze

Blaze Trainee

I don't get to smoke as much as I use to back in the day, which to me actually is a bit better cause back when I was smoking all the time it got to the point where I honestly wasn't feeling it anymore. Now that it sometimes is weeks or a month or so between when I do get to smoke when I smoke I get fucking high as hell. I like that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Farooq

It's so much more enjoyable to spread it out in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Juventudinho

Is that why you're called Blaze?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Farooq

Switching to vaping to see how this goes. I am enjoying it a bit better, much more relaxing. Able to do it quite quick too, and it's quite simple. Also went with a bit of a pricier choice of cartridges. The vape pen is also adjustable so I can take stronger or weaker hits if desired. All in all this may be what I stick to, unless I hit up parties, then I might bring flower. I will say this, I would rather spend more on a more expensive cartridge for a gram then go for a bunch of cheap half grams. The taste is so much better, the highness is instant and it's very smooth. Cosmetics look nice and slick as well.

20. Juventudinho

When did you start hitting kush?