Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
I don't know if many people will post in here but this is where we can post/chat about the world of NASCAR or racing in general.

DK JAMES

The Creator
Donor
The Four Horsemen
Sep 30, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Ay i dig it. Was going to make a thread like this before Daytona actually haha thanks for doin it. I've been a NASCAR fan since 09, not super passionate about it but i know quite a bit. So happy Truex Jr. won the title last year, super happy for the dude.

Favorite current drivers for me:
Brad Kesolowski
Kurt Busch
Kevin Harvick
Truex
Bubba Wallace

Daytona is always one of my favorite sporting events of the year, lookin forward to it. Just sucks so many drivers are retiring but i like a lot of the new family.

Reactions: WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
Ay i dig it. Was going to make a thread like this before Daytona actually haha thanks for doin it. I've been a NASCAR fan since 09, not super passionate about it but i know quite a bit. So happy Truex Jr. won the title last year, super happy for the dude.

Favorite current drivers for me:
Brad Kesolowski
Kurt Busch
Kevin Harvick
Truex
Bubba Wallace

Daytona is always one of my favorite sporting events of the year, lookin forward to it. Just sucks so many drivers are retiring but i like a lot of the new family.
Nice! My favorites are Kevin Harvick, Martin Truex Jr., Jamie McMurray, and Trevor Bayne.

I honestly thought I'd be the only one here that likes NASCAR. Glad to have another guy to hoot the sh*t with.

Reactions: DK JAMES

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
Oh, and I've been a fan of the sport hardcore since 2005. My first race I really watched was the final race of the 2004 season where Kurt Busch won the title.

My dad use to watch all the time back in the mid to late 90s.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Not a fan of Nascar, but to that token, I am not a fan of any sort of racing.

DK JAMES

The Creator
Donor
The Four Horsemen
Sep 30, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Nice! My favorites are Kevin Harvick, Martin Truex Jr., Jamie McMurray, and Trevor Bayne.

I honestly thought I'd be the only one here that likes NASCAR. Glad to have another guy to hoot the sh*t with.
Hell yeah man always down to chat about it. Nice list of favorites as well, i dig it.
Oh, and I've been a fan of the sport hardcore since 2005. My first race I really watched was the final race of the 2004 season where Kurt Busch won the title.

My dad use to watch all the time back in the mid to late 90s.
That is a fantastic first to watch! Damn i'm jealous there, one of my favorite moments for sure.

WrestleRacer91

Heavyweight Champion
Dec 31, 2017
Pennsylvania
The season is already in full swing with the NASCAR teams already headed to Martinsville this weekend.

My boy Kevin Harvick already has 3 wins and my second boy Martin Truex Jr. already has 1 win.

This season is shaping up to be quite good. Even though a lot of people are complaining, I'm certainly enjoying it.