Zach vs the World: Fifa Edition

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Play me in FIfa, smurfs.

GT: Totaiitarianism

Logs:
10/8/12 - Crayo - Lost 12-0

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Can I play you again?

Seeing as my Xbox is having connection issues again, no.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
''Connection issue''

f76d594e2e059a1ebf22de441f38ed0b.jpg

Reactions: Crayo

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Crrayo can you teach me how to be good at Fifa

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Can't be taunt..

Just experience and skill. Practice, Practice, Practice and Practice...

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Can't be taunt?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Zach said:
Crrayo can you teach me how to be good at Fifa

It's just experience, nothing else. Played Fifa since 1999 I think.

Also, following Fifa Youtuber's might help. One day like 4 years ago I got skilled by some guy, I was just a passer, but he kept using skills. So I Youtube'd skills and practised them and now I can proudly say I know everyone off by heart and the names and can now call myself a skill-passer type player.

Play it daily and you'll get better, though I honestly say career mode is what made me better more than anything else, those bots are hard.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Also, following Fifa Youtuber's might help. One day like 4 years ago I got skilled by some guy, I was just a passer, but he kept using skills. So I Youtube'd skills and practised them and now I can proudly say I know everyone off by heart and the names and can now call myself a skill-passer type player.

Play it daily and you'll get better, though I honestly say career mode is what made me better more than anything else, those bots are hard.

Weird, I find that career mode makes me worse at the game especially with regards to defending. You have to play completely different against a bot than you do against a real person.

Thought I guess the skills are easier to learn that way.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Weird, I find that career mode makes me worse at the game especially with regards to defending. You have to play completely different against a bot than you do against a real person.

Thought I guess the skills are easier to learn that way.

It does eventually yeah. I didn't play competitively for ages, but if you play career mode first and get into it and move up the difficulties, it's much easier to prepare I think as you know the basics of defending (the main skill) and actually passing.

Now if I play career mode I attempt suicide regularly.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Thanks Crayo, I love you.