Yea Giants!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

GIANTS BEAT DALLAS! We are heading to the NFC Championship game, FUCK YES! The last time the Giants were even in the Superbowl was in the 80's, imagine if they can do it again!?

New York vs Green Bay next week, the road to the superbowl for the Giants will continue!

PeepShow

NFL Discussion.

And I hope Favre and Grant fucking rape them next week.

Soulpower

The last time the Giants were even in the Superbowl was in the 80's,

This isn't the football thread... And the Giants lost to the Ravens in the Superbowl back in 2000.

Still, lol Cowboys!

MTG

Reaction score
I believe they lost to the bills recently in the superbowl (9-10 years ago)

hopefully they crush greenbay and loose to the pats :)

phantomgerald

Crush Green Bay? With who? Eli is on par with an average Favre on his best day.

Enigma22

Reaction score
green bay is gonna dominate the giants... they killed the seahawks after the seahawks got 14 points in the first 2 minutes... the seahawks are better then the giants so i think that the giants have no chance

JennyLyn09

Reaction score
i Only Want Them To Win Now Because I Get $100 From My Brother If They Beat The Patriots.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i was surprised the beat green bay... they are on a role but i dont think they will beat the pats....