Im going to WrestleMania!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Now i have just booked my flights and Wrestlemania Tickets! im so Excited! Now that means i have been to

Royal Rumble 2010

and now Wrestlemania :D Now i wanted to know what Events have you been two?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I've just been too a uk house show in 07 and raw and smackdown tapings this year. can i ask how much it cost you to get to mania? i was going to go but didn't get a job

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
well flghts are just etching under 500 pounds, tickets where 180 dollars and hotel is about 200 quid! so its not bad! i cant wait!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
So approx 900 that's very good price and if I had the money I would deff go as it is my dream to go to a us ppv. You going on ur own.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Thats awesome news THEN! I am very pleased for you.

In answer to your question the only event I have seen on US Soil was a ROH card in New York in August 2007, it was headlined by Daniel Bryan VS. Takeshi Morishima for the ROH Title and the Briscoe Brothers VS. El Generico and Kevin Steen in a best three out of two falls match. Other highlights included Claudio Castagnoli VS. Chris Hero and Davey Richards VS. Pac.

In England I have seen a number of WWF/WWE cards, the best one being Rebillion 99 headlined by The Rock VS. Triple H in a cage match. I have been to two TNA house shows, and to a number of UK indie shows, including FWA, 1PW and Dragon Gate cards.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I've been to a good amount of Indy shows from Clash Wrestling a local wrestling promotion but I have also gone to Chikara: We are Going to Eat Michigan's Brain, Dragon Gate USA: Open The Northern Gate, Slammiversary 2009, Summerslam 1993, a couple WWF house shows and a few WCW house shows.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Awesome news TNEN! So lucky that you are able to get tickets to WM and it will be one fantastic experience.

I have only ever been to shows in Australia, one in Melbourne and three in Adelaide. All were great shows and the best bit was meeting Kane at an autograph signing a few years back before an Adelaide show when he was ECW champion.