The Maverick vs Vampyro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killz

Reaction score
The scene opens in a dark and dingy cellar. How tremendously cliché. In what can only be described as some sort of animal pen two men circle each other. One is enormously large, built like the proverbial house. He incessantly growls in the direction of the much leaner man standing opposite him. The behemoth is in only trunks. He is battered, beaten and bruised but still maintains an insane grin. One can only presume he is the victor of many fights to be in that state both physically and mentally. The smaller man is by no way pristine but certainly looks like he hasn’t partaken is as many physical encounters as his opponent. Alas, that is what we are watching, a bare knuckle fight. The monster of a man has a cup thrown at him. Immediately he turns and roars at the man who threw said cup before grabbing him by the throat and shoving him backwards and off his feet with ease. Now we know who our protagonist is…and we’re underway as the man-beast himself charges at our hero, surely with nowhere for young Chad Lester to go. With an unrivalled air of nonchalance Chad sidesteps the man and he collides with the barricade knocking it over. As he rises to his feet, snarling and growling, Chad finally looks up fully to make eye contact with every one watching this brutal underground sport, if you can call it that. In 4 strikes, Chad downs his opponent. One clap to each ear is followed by a swift and stiff kick to the knee, dislocating the opponent’s patella. One knee to chest breaks a rib and finally a swift haymaker dislocates the man’s jaw. On one knee, clutching his chest and letting his head roll almost of its own accord, Chad simply walks up to the behemoth and bows before leaving to a mixed reaction of boos and cheers from the spectators. He smirks and leaves the pen, jogging up a small set of stairs out into an open bar. He clocks someone across the room and makes haste to the door before he is called.

Corey: Chad! How in god’s name did I know I’d find you here, fella?

Chad: Dammit.. (under his breath)

The man known as Corey approaches him. Corey is much older than Chad, perhaps in his forties. He is bearded and poorly kept but he maintains the eyes of a man who is much travelled and has great wisdom to impart.

Chad: I was just fetching a drink.

Corey: I’d be more inclined to believe ya if ya weren’t splattered with another mans blood and…

Corey notices Chad’s mouth fidgeting. Chad sighs and opens his mouth as a tooth falls out.

Chad: Fine, you caught me, got a tissue?

Corey smirks and shakes his head knowingly.

Corey: Did ya know they actually signed ya?

Chad: You’re kidding?!

Corey: You’ve known me for night on ten years m’boy, when have ya known me to joke around? This is it, you’re finally going to make it and you won’t have to keep fighting in these shady matches!

Corey slaps him round the ear and ushers him out of the door.

OOC - Just an intro RP. My future ones will no doubt mention my opponent. Good luck Sam!