Groom accidentally kills dad, two guests

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
A GROOM accidentally killed three relatives at his wedding in Turkey yesterday when he fired into the air with an assault rifle in celebration.
The Anatolia news agency reported eight other people were wounded at the incident at the village of Akcagoze in the south-eastern province of Gaziantep.
The groom unleashed a volley of rapid aerial shots with an AK-47 rifle to celebrate his nuptials, but quickly lost control of the weapon and accidentally raked the guests with bullets, the report said.
His father and two of his aunts died in hospital.
The groom was arrested.
Turks are notorious for breaking out into gunshots to celebrate weddings and sports victories, a practice that has caused many deaths and which authorities have so far failed to curb.

LINK

It just shows what a dumb idea it is to fire a gun when you are in a crowd, especially when that gun is an AK-47. In order to curb situations like this from occuring then they should increase the punishments for a crime like this, he killed three people so he should be in jail for a very long time. Not the best way to start the next chapter of your life.

OJR

Reaction score
Did he shoot them in the face? (And will that be censored?)

Anyway, like you said Troy, this type of thing is stupid. I get that it's tradition, but come on, it's dangerous. Stricter guidelines should be placed to make sure that this type of thing doesn't happen again, I mean, couldn't they just fire blanks instead?

Dademo

Reaction score
I used to think shooting a gun into the air was okay to do, but it's just stupid. Especially if you're using a gun like an AK-47 and there's people around.