Breaking the code: behind the Walls of Jericho.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well to put it simply this is a must buy for any wrestling fan who knows their stuff or is just clever enough to see behind the company from a backstage view. The DVD is such a good watch with DVD 1 giving you an insight on Jericho through the Years including videos him as a kid and how he eventually became a wrestler and the time he had in all the different promotions helping him learn a different aspect of what he is today.You also get sections with jericho talking as he mentions how the storyline on screen made him feel or his first heel turn, yes he actually says heel so u gotta know your stuff lol. The second and third discs are his selected matches Which he thinks you should see and some great moments also ie his debut.

So like I said this is a must buy

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am not surprised that this is an excellent DVD since Jericho has been at the top for so long and was part of some fantastic moments in wrestling history. It took so long for WWE to bring out a DVD on him and I am glad that they did an excellent job with it.

I am glad to hear that there is an interview with Jericho on there and that he talks everyone through his career from the beginning to where it is now. I have read his first book and loved it as he is a great storyteller plus he has a great story to tell. I find that part of WWE DVD's the most interesting when you get to hear from the actual wrestler themselves about their story in wrestling.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Yes KFC it was really a great job and very well put together. I am so looking forward to his book and really hope he comes over to promote it in the UK and does a book signing because I would definitely attend and meet him.