Hogan Talks WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
TNA star Hulk Hogan spoke with Peter Rosenberg and was critical of the way The Rock's return to WWE was handled. "They've spent so much time building John Cena up," Hogan said. "There's a way to really build somebody up, but all of a sudden within three or four seconds, he had the whole arena screaming that Cena sucks.

"Sometimes I don't understand the philosophy. John Cena is going to be there all the time. Even though The Rock said he's back, he's only back for one day. He's not going to be there wrestling every single day like John Cena is, really holding it down and really keeping it real. All that stuff is scripted. They had Stephanie McMahon and the writers telling The Rock exactly what to say. I just didn't understand why they would want to destroy Cena so quickly."

Hogan stated that he has underwent eight back surgeries. He said he's still wearing a brace, but added that he's finally pain free. "Everything is cool," Hogan said while adding that he will be at the TNA Impact taping in Fayetteville, N.C. tonight. To listen to the full interview, visit

Hogan really shouldn't be talking about anyone's booking, when TNA is a complete mess at the moment.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Maybe they let Rock run down Cena because they knew that next week the fans would be back on his side and eating out of the palm of his hand again. Not that they needed confirmation of it already, but they already knew the fans would stick with him after they paired him up with Nexus for the short time.

Kairi

Reaction score
he's entitled to his opinon, but he should take care of his home stuff (TNA) first. of course after reading that justin bieber interview, which is off topic but meh, I am not surprised about what anyone says anymore

Kizza

Reaction score
oh fuck off hogan. it was done perfectly.