Randy Orton Injured?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Randy Orton underwent an MRI on his neck this week to determine its issue. It’s the reason he missed Raw and was pulled from upcoming live events.

It will be a big loss for RAW if he has a serious neck injury and is out for a few months. Hopefully it is nothing too serious and won't cause him to miss many dates.

Has anyone read about how this happened? Was it during a match on RAW or a live event or just wear and tear?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
It is a blow from the point of view he is a ready made star who tends to provoke a strong crowd reaction whenever he comes out, and at the moment WWE do not have many of those.

However it is not the worse timing, as Wrestlemania is still some time off, and with a bit of luck Orton will make it back by then. Also with Sheamus just crowned King, Morrison on a good run, Miz as Champion, and the Cena/Nexus story (even if I am starting to get bored of that), there are enough fresh things happening to keep things ticking over.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If this is legit, it will open up the doors to other people getting a push. Callous to say, but when a major star goes down it means somebody is going to get his spot. Orton bores me terribly so it don't matter much to me if he is out that long.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yes you are spot on, this is a chance for someone fresh to step up. At the moment the problem is not so much, that WWE don't have fresh options, they do. Its more wather they have the guts to do something creative and back the talent (recent history says that is not the case), and if the talent has what it takes to step up. I have my doubts over someone like Morrison, but if he is going to hit the big tme, it is now or never.