WWE BTB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Douglass

Jobber
Reaction score
This is a BTB I'm currently working on. Note that I. Won't update weekly, I'll update when I can. For example, I may update 3 weeks at one time. It's my first so don't yell at me if it sucks. Also ill post reply threads asking for storyline ideas or push ideas.
Roster:

Alberto Del Rio
Antonio Cesaro
Big E Langston
Big Show
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Curtis Axel
Chris Jericho
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
The Rock
Evan Bourne
Fandango
Goldust
Jack Swagger
The Usos
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
The Miz
R Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Roman Reigns
Roundhouse
Ryback
Santino Marella
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Sin Cara
HHH
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Wayde Barrett
William Regal

Champions:
WWE Championship: Vacant

World Heavyweight Championship: Mark Henry

US Championship: Antonio Cesaro

IC Championship: Tyson Kidd

Tag Championships: Rey Mysterio and Big E Langston

Week #1

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Raw. We are 4 weeks away from Extreme Rules and after what we saw last night at Wrestlemania it looks to be a fabulous show. The WWE Championship however is now vacant. For those wondering why Christian was able to win the triple threat match against Cena and Punk and as we knew his contract expired that night. But anyway let's get to the show.

Barrett vs Kidd
Winner: Kidd.

Sin Cara vs Seth Rollins. Winner: Seth Rollins

Mark Henry strolls down to the ring.

Now everybody shut up. My name is Mark Henry. And last night I went into Wrestlemania 1 contender for Sheamus's world title. And I walked out with his title. My title. You see Sheamus doesn't have it. He can't step in the ring and beat me. He will never beat me. At extreme rules I have to prove that. I will show all of you that Sheamus can never beat me. And dats wat I do.

Henry leaves.

Sheamus vs Jobber.
Winner: Sheamus.
After the match Sheamus grabs a mic

Hey Henry. Fella. You think you think you have seen the last of me. Haha. You got another think coming. The only thing I'm going to do at extreme rules is kick your fat head off of your shoulders and take bake what's mine.

Sheamus leaves.

Ryback enters the ring

So apparently. The gm chose not to put me on the card. Well I thinks that's stupid. So I have a solution to that problem. If there is anybody back there who thinks they are good enough to come in this ring and go toe to toe with me. Then come down here and let's do this.

Kane enters the ring.

Ryback vs Kane.
Winner: Kane
After the match Ryback attacks Kane putting him through the Spanish table with a spine buster.

R Truth vs Jobber
Winner: R Truth

Chris Jericho vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow
Winner: Sandow

John Cena vs Antonio Cesaro
Winner: Cena

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
You really need to write out the full matches and longer promos should be a priority.

Douglass

Jobber
Reaction score
Thank you. Im fixing that. When I started it it was really late and I just basically did a template.