WWCW: Midnight Madness, Ric Flair vs Sting!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Muraad Khan

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
An intense Ric Flair promo is cut: "Stinger, i made you the star you are today!.....I built you....and now i'm going to destroy you! Ya see Stinger....when i made you a star, it was because i was just to darn good!....and when i looked into the eyes of every little stinger i saw they had faith in your talentless body!....so i was like 'what the hell' and i let you win to keep the kids happy keep the business alive and keep the money flowin!....so now when i see the chance for me to show you how i really play the game! and how i really do business i'm going to teach you the hard way! so lets this be a warning to you, stinger i'm telling square right now this Nature Boy Ric Flair, WOOOOO, isn't like anything you've ever seen! WOOOO, let this go out to your buddies Lex, Simmons and the dogs- i mean Steiners, WOOOOO, that i'm not in a good mood and i will CUT THE POISON FROM YOUR DEATHLOCK AND DEATHDROP! and all you will know is that i will not stop until you quit! WOOOOO, *Sting's music hits*
"Nature Boy, you think you can cut the poison from the DEATH DROP AND THE DEATHLOCK, WELL YOU WILL HAVE TO MOW ME DOWN TH+O GET BECUASE THIS POISON COMES FROM THE SUPPORT OF ALL STINGERS, SMALL and OLD and THEY NEVER EVER ABANDON ME! I WILL NEVER EVVVVVVVVEEEEER LET YOU TAKE MY POWER AND MY STRENGTH BECAUSE AT WWCW SNOW'D IN ON JANUARY 15 I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE LIMIT BECUASE I CHALLENGE YOU TO A I............QUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT.......MAAAAATTTCH!
"STINGER!......YOUR ON!
Search WWCW: for exclusive content including shows and more promos!