Taker/HHH feud news

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- Triple H and The Undertaker are the ones putting together their current program for WrestleMania 27, with minimal input from WWE creative.

Taker was originally scheduled to face Wade Barrett and Triple H was set to face Sheamus at WrestleMania but the two got together and realized that WrestleMania 27 had on special match. As WWE's two most power political forces, they felt they could take control of their own angle without much in the way of outside influence.

Shawn Michaels is still expected to be introduced into the storyline and have a role at WrestleMania, possibly as a referee or an enforcer. The idea behind the storyline is that Triple H is going at Taker for revenge after Taker ended his best friend's career.
Glad they are letting them book their own feud as all of the feuds that had vets in it who apparently booked it themselves have turned out great.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Great idea on their part and wise move by Vince as well to see what they can come up with. Jericho said it best, even after they retire he, Shawn, Taker, and the guys who have been there all will have roles in WWE, so this is a good test for them.

AF.

Reaction score
Definitely should be better than what creative would slap them with.

Kairi

Reaction score
i am actually looking forward to how this plays out so as of now i am giving it a chance.

dta629

Reaction score
their WM 17 match was good, although I would have rather seen HHH come back and deal with Sheamus and UT go after Nexus...I'll give this a chance and see where they are going to take it. I'd rather not see Michaels involved as ref or whatever the speculation may be.