Kelly Rowland Has A New Team

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
According to the Hollywood Reporter, singer Kelly Rowland has hired management firm The Collective to be her worldwide representative for all future musical and film endeavors.

The firm was reportedly instrumental in helping Kelly land her present job as judge for Simon Cowell’s hit British talent competition The X Factor.

As many of you know, Kelly’s stock in the industry rose considerably with the release of her platinum selling smash “
Motivation.â€￾ Word has it the bronze beauty is hoping The Collective can parlay that success into more lucrative deals like movie roles and endorsements.

As for the musical side of Kelly and her latest album “Here I Am,â€￾ rumor has a video for her second single “Lay It On Meâ€￾ is finally due to be shot in September.

Kairi

Reaction score

Kelly Rowland is a judge on the new series of The X Factor
Feisty and fun, Kelly Rowland's our new girl crush.

She's been a revelation on The X Factor with her spot-on comments and glamorous style.

But it's been a long, hard road for Kelly to get to where she is now.

With an alcoholic father, a mother who gave her up and growing up in the shadow of her hugely successful gal pal Beyoncé Knowles, the former Destiny's Child singer, 30, has had to struggle for her success.

Raised in Houston, Texas, Kelly was the only black girl in her class and found herself longing to fit in with her peers.

'There's so much peer pressure growing up, I had an identity crisis,' she's admitted.

'I went to a predominantly white school and I was the only black girl.

'I can remember thinking: "I don't want to be as dark as I am - I want to be a little fairer."

'I didn't want to be me.'

Kelly credits her bandmate Beyoncé's mother Tina Knowles for helping restore her confidence.

She says: ‘Tina sat me in front of the mirror and said: "Girl, look at how pretty you are."

'She made me feel comfortable in my own skin.'

Kairi

Reaction score

Check out singer Kelly Rowland covering the Fall 2011 edition of Runway Magazine. The image was tweeted a few moments ago by photographer D. Blanks, the same man who shot the promo images for Kelly’s most recent album “Here I Am.”

This issue of Runway will hit newsstands on Friday, September 9th. To pick up your copy you’ll need to hit up a Boarders, Walgreens or Target store near you.

Kairi

Reaction score
will fix pic in a min