Ochocinco VS Coach Lewis

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Gay Soccer

I like soccer, just not this referee. Might be old but still funny to watch. :tomato:

[yt]y4uYyQtz7YA[/yt]

Soccer Bloopers

[yt]ZNTQZCm07LI[/yt]

Dumb Goalie

[yt]MQxWrVvqBIQ[/yt]

Long Penalty

[yt]4QgH9O3S-ac[/yt]

03mnm

Reaction score
LOL funny **** and people say there is no place for gays in sport.

Wrestling Station

Is a result of having more estrogen hormones in his blood. Damn! They should have made him wear black shirt rather than red!!! This would have reduced his enthausiasm and the dancing around the pitch.

Markz

Reaction score
Funny stuff, funniest is on the bloopers video, he goes to header a guy and they both go down in pain! lol

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
lol i love in the bloopers when the guy gets hit in the head and staggers for like 2 sec then drops lol

Ben

Reaction score
Ochocinco vs. Coach Lewis at Lockdown?

CHAD OCHOCINCO VS. HEAD COACH MARVIN LEWIS IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH?

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling offers to host the bout at the “Lockdown†Pay-Per-View event on Sunday, April 17

As the NFL’s Super Bowl draws near, one of the year's major football news stories has been the ongoing rivalry between Cincinnati Begals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco and his head coach, Marvin Lewis.

The ill-will between the head coach and his star player has reportedly been an ongoing issue, and now Ochocinco has challenged Lewis to put an end to their differences once and for all – not on the gridiron field of the NFL, but inside a steel cage!

On Monday, Ochocinco posted the following message to his Twitter account (twitter.com/ochocinco), responding to Adam Schefter of ESPN: "Me and Marvin Lewis in a cage match, set it up, I've earned my stripes on my helmet it's time to fight then play"

As a result, Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling has offered to host Ochocinco vs. Lewis inside a Steel Cage at their annual “Lockdown†event on April 17, which will air live on Pay-Per-View!

“Lockdown†features every match contested inside a 15-foot reinforced steel cage, making it the only all-steel cage Pay-Per-View event in professional wrestling.

If Ochocinco and Lewis agree to settle their differences, TNA Wrestling officials will work with their representatives to sanction the bout, as well as train both combatants in the weeks leading up to the match.

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling is the world’s most innovative experience in professional wrestling, airing in over 120 countries worldwide. Join Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, “The Phenomenal†AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett, Mr. Anderson, the lovely and lethal TNA Knockouts and the no-limits X-Division every Thursday at 9/8 on SpikeTV in the United States. For more information, visit www.tnawrestling.com

:lmao

Similar to what they did with that one governor and Sara Palin, mentioning them to come in for a cheap PR rub.

Baller

Reaction score
This would be the worst thing TNA has ever done.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Chad probably thinks TNA is a titty bar or something. TNA is really stupid with stuff like this.

Kairi

Reaction score
i can't take this serious, not in the least.

Don Draper

Reaction score
I rather see Carson Palmer in a cage match, where if he loses he's forced to retire from the NFL. Now that would get them some high buy rates!

This idea of Chad vs Marvin sounds stupid but it should get them some good publicity, seeing Marvin Lewis take a bump would be funny as hell too.