2 Superstars on the way back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Taker

Reaction score
Your beat Mr. McMahon match in history?

Vince McMahon has been in a lot of brutal matches over the years, from Stone Cold Steve austin to Undertaker. He has even won the Royal Rumble. Which match is your favorite that involved Mr. McMahon. My favorite Mr. McMahon matcup was with The Undertaker at Survivor Series 2003 in a Buried Alive Match, although Undertaker beat him to a pulp, splitting him open with a big punch to the head. Vinnie Mac won the match after Kane interferred and knocked Undertaker into the grave. If Kane did not interfere Undertaker would have still been in the WWE over the few months that he wasn't. But thats enough of my match, lets hear your favorite Vince Mcmahon match!

Wrestling Station

I actually never liked him as his personality sucks. I never liked his wrestling even! But talking about a match he participated in a good way for the fans to have a laugh at was Handicap match (DX vs Shane, Mr Macmahon and Bigshow) in hell in a cell match when DX shoved Vince's head into Bigshow's ass hahaha

Wrestling God

Reaction score
He has done so much for the wrestling industry, he put wrestling on the map. He has the best mic skills and his feud with austin in the attitude era was fantastic made great watching. My favorite match that he has been involved in was the match in 1999 at St. Valentine's Day Massacre in Memphis, Tennessee where he took on Stone cold in a steel cage match and Paul wight came through the ring

Soulpower

He's a good character, but in terms of matches...not so much. I'm going to go with Hogan vs Mcmahon, simplu because of the history between the two men and because it had the return of Roddy Piper. Although when it ocmes to entertainment the one he had agianst HBK at last year's WM probably belongs in the top spot.

This Guy

My favourite was after his fued with Austin where he agreed if he lost never to appear on WWE TV, and the McMahon-Helmsly era was well in swing. Triple H who was the champion and Stephanie had been abusing there power and slapping around Linda McMahon. And then one week Triple H and Stephanie were about to put the hurt on Linda again in the middle of the ring and suddenly the music kicks in and those words sang over the speakers "No Chane, thats what you got..." and the roof nearly came off the building as the fans cheered for Vince like I've never heard before or since. Vince came strutting quickly down the ramp and saved Linda, then Triple H goated him on and even offered to put the title on the line right then and there. McMahon got the crap kicked out of him for a few minutes before the ref was knocked out, Austin came out of the crowd, stunned Triple H, and dragged Vince on top for the 1-2-3, and Vince McMahon became the WWE Champion!

Yeah most would say the promoter being the champion is bad for buisness, but just the way it was done was so good for tv. the following week Vince came out announced as "Please welcome the chairman of the World Wrestling Federation......and the NEW World Wrestling Federation Champion, Mr. Vince McMahon!" He of course appologized for going back on his word and relinquished the title, setting up the 6 pack challenge for the vacant title, Austin came out and said that he would agree to reinstate Vince, and the rest is history.

cp101

Reaction score
McMahon v Stone Cold in the Cage Match

enfo

Reaction score
kindof deja vu, but I liked the cage match vs Austin too :)

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I dont think ive ever seen a really bad match involing Vince,he gets his ass beat and beats some ass too.Ive really enjoyed watching him wrestle over the years and hope to see at least one more classic Mcmahon match.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I have a 3 way tie for best McMahon match

HHH vs Vince McMahon at Armageddon 99, what a match.

Hogan vs McMahon at WM19

and Austin vs McMahon at St. Valentines Day Massacre (Steel Cage), who expected Vinny Mac to take the bump of the cage?

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Hogan v. McMahon if it wasn't for Lesnar v. Angle it would've been the biggest match of the year. And Brock wouldn't have to attempt that Shooting Star Press and let the crowd down! Oh well, I guess IT WASN'T HIS FAULT! (Snitsky pun there :D)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- SmackDown Superstar Christian may be returning to the ring next month. Either way, he should be back in the ring before WrestleMania 27. He has been out of action with a torn pec and was last seen on the Slammy's RAW with Edge.

- The Great Khali is expected to return to action in time for the Royal Rumble later this month. Khali has reached the finals on India's Big Boss reality TV show. The finale airs on Saturday, January 8th.
Glad to hear Christian is close to returning. Hopefully will be doing something with Edge.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Michael Tarver and Skip Sheffield had slated January for their returns as well but whether that meant return to the WWE or return to FCW, I don't know.

I'm glad Christian is coming back but please don't make him feud with Edge. Edge is the most stale person in the WWE right now aside from John Cena. The guy needs to just go away. His feud with Kane has been absolutely atrocius to watch.

Khali can stay away for as long as he wants. Hope he retires to be honest.