The Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newcreature

Reaction score
It's amazing that you could post that many pics of her and not have her tits shown in any of them. I've honestly never seen a shoot of her where she wasn't naked .

Miller

Reaction score
Great post man, she's one of my favs, rep added

TheGShow

Reaction score
My matches will be in review form and I will be posting the shows whenever I want to or when I have the time.

WWE was a wrestling phenomenon for many years. However, in the last few months everything was falling apart. Feuds were failing, wrestlers seemed to be messing up inside the ring, and many were leaving the company. Vince McMahon became frustrated and sought out a business genius to help bring the company back on track. He later found a man named George Kauffman, a man with experience in the wrestling business. He had once worked for TNA and helped bring the company to its all time high. Vince McMahon offered Kauffman huge sums of money if he could bring the company back to its old days. The two debated on what the new business should be called an

twfLogo.jpg

Friday Night Showdown!

Blue=Face
Red=Heel

Randy Orton

John Cena

Kane

Chris Jericho

Christain

Jack Swagger

Evan Bourne

Kofi Kingston

The Miz

Alberto Del Rio

John Morrison

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Mr Kennedy

Rey Mysterio

Sin Cara

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

R-Truth

Dolph Ziggler

Sheamus

Vladimir Kozlov

Big Show

Pay-Per Views:

The Jungle (Royal Rumble Type)
New Beginnings (Normal PPV)
Reaching for Gold (Money In The Bank Type)
TWF-Mania (Wrestlemania type)
Showdown! (Normal PPV)
Time To Rumble (Normal PPV)
Gold Rush (All championship matches)

Pay-Per Views will be every 2-4 Showdown shows
CHAMPIONS

TWF CHAMPION: Vacant
WORLD WRESTLING CHAMPION: Vacant
TWF TAG CHAMPIONS:

TheGShow

Reaction score
TheWrestlingFederation.com

(TWF Official Site)
(Confirmed matches, news, and rumors will all be posted on the TWF Official site)
________________________________________________________________________________

Confirmed matches for this weeks SHOWDOWN!

Qualifying matches for the 3-man TWF Championship ladder match next week
Triple Threat for the World Wrestling Championship (Will be a different stipulation)
Tag team championship match