*Spoilers* WWE SmackDown Taping Results For 9/3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WNW said:
WWE SmackDown: (Airing Friday)
* A video package opens SmackDown with Kane leaving the Undertaker in a vegetative state. There is an image of Kane making a major announcement.

Ricardo Rodriguez comes out to make an announcement about Alberto Del Rio. There is green, white, and red ribbon around the ring. A video of Del Rio talking about Rey Mysterio is shown. He says he wants to take Rey out of WWE. He celebrates with butlers in the ring. Del Rio has a Mysterio mask on the pinata and breaks it. Christian comes out. He calls Rio 'Juan Bradshaw Layfield.' Christian challenges him to a fight and Rio leaves. Drew McIntyre attacks Christian from behind.

* Christian b. Drew McIntyre
- Drew hits early moves but Christian reverses outside and throws him on the table. Drew reverses the unprettier. Christian gets a quick roll-up for the win.

* BigShow vs. CM Punk & Luke Gallows is announced for later.

* Michelle McCool b. Kelly Kelly
- Layla was at ringside during the match. McCool gets the win with her finisher.

* Dolph Ziggler b. Chris Masters
- Big power moves by Masters. Reversed masterlock and Ziggler gets the win.

* Big Show b. CM Punk & Luke Gallows
* Big Show comes out to a massive pop. SES is out next. Big Show gets the win with a submission gold. Punk connects GTS on Gallows.

* Jack Swagger comes out to his own talk show. He uses MVP's VIP lounge. All of his awards are displayed including his college jacket. His Dad comes out wearing a neck brace. Footage of Kane chocking slamming him is shown.

Jack's dad says he's very proud of him. He talks about his elementary school accomplishments including a consecutive push-up record. Swagger gets down on his knees and rocks out 46 then MVP's music hits. MVP says Swagger isn't VIP. He says the lounge is closed for renovation and throws his awards everywhere. Jack hides behind his dad. MVP hits balling on Dad.

* Cody Rhodes b. Matt Hardy vs.
- Cody comes out and makes fun of Hardy. After berating him for a bit the match gets underway. Rhodes gets the win with Crossroads.

* Kane's announcement is next...

* Kane appears on the screen. It is announced that Kane will take on The Undertaker at Night Of Champions. Kane talks about how envy maybe his sin but he recognizes it, unlike Undertaker and his pride. A casket is brought down the ramp. Kane comes out. He laughs in the ring and talks about how The Undertaker is weak.

The Undertaker comes out to his music. The lights go out and Kane is gone. The casket was open but it's now closed. Undertaker opens it and it's empty. Kane is laughing back on the screen. Kane's pyro on the ring hits. This ends this week's SmackDown.

Kane vs Undertaker booked for Night of Champions as everyone expected. Different concept this time around with Undertaker not being booked as the unstoppable force, finally the roles are reversed and Kane is the one who has the clear advantage.

Punk GTSing Gallows may signal the end of S.E.S. I hope that Gallows and Mercury stick around on Smackdown though, make them a permanent tag team and push them and I will be happy.

Looks like a decent show with some good matches, Drew vs Christian and Rhodes vs Hardy should be good.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I didn't realise that Mercury had injured himself, torn pectorial muscle, and will be gone for 3-5 months like you said. It makes sense then to get rid of SES since it would have just been Punk and Gallows. Now Punk can go off on his own and get back that title again. I worry about what Gallows will do now since he will be a singles wrestler again and I doubt he can go far on his own.