Kelly Kelly Comments on Maxim & Kharma, WWE HOF’ers Hosting This Weekend, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- The Miz and Maryse were featured on Thursday’s TMZ TV show after being spotted by the TMZ crew in Los Angeles.

- WWE Hall of Famer “Bullet” Bob Armstrong will be hosting WWE’s SmackDown live event on Saturday from the Pensacola Civic Center in Pensacola, Florida. Ricky Steamboat will be hosting Sunday’s RAW live event from the Bi-Lo Center in Greenville, South Carolina.

- WWE RAW Diva Kelly Kelly spoke with WWE.com this week to talk about being included on Maxim’s Hot 100 list. Here’s what she said:

“This has always been a dream of mine. It’s something I wanted to strive to be on. When I got the announcement that I was going to be on it, I thought that this is such an honor and such a dream come true. I was so excited. I think I was more shocked than anything. And then I was so happy. It was one of the best days of my life, getting that news!”

Kelly also commented on Kharma with the following line: “It’ll probably give her even more ammo to come after me”, acknowledging that Kharma spared her an attack on RAW.