Kanye West’s New Video Deemed A Health Hazard, Pulled From Youtube

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
Computer speed help

I was wondering if any of you know ways of speeding up my computer. I know about deleting old files, but that's about it, (yea I dropped out of computing.) So do any of you have better ways?

Wrestling Station

There is an accelerator software you can download that can speed up your computer performance in opening windows, programs and net pages up to 4 times the original speed.

i forgot the name of the software, once i remember i will post it for you.

Markz

Reaction score
Thanks, how much memory is it?

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
Well, You can also add memory sticks to increase it's performance, or you can get a new processor.

This Guy

you might want to also defrag your harddrive, check for spy ware, and viruses

monkeystyle

Reaction score
you might want to also defrag your harddrive, check for spy ware, and viruses

don't bother with accelerators, they are mostly garbage. Just do teh above and you will notice a difference.

Also, use toast.net to check your speed before and afterwards.

Use the pic of the space ship and the text.

Markz

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys.

perfectpitcher22

Re: Computer speed help

You are right about deleting old files, but you can also have a faster pc by installing more memory, removing programs from the Startup Menu, trying a different Web browser, turning off unnecessary graphics and effects, updating or reinstalling your operating system, defragmenting your hard drive, and running a virus, malware, or spyware scan on your computer. You can also use a disk cleanup tool to remove your unwanted programs, empty your recycle bin, and get rid of old documents, files, and applications that you no longer need.

Kairi

Reaction score
Kanye West isn’t having much luck when it comes to his music videos. Back in December, his Monster video was leaked before he approved the final version and his recent video “All Of The Lights†has been pulled from youtube. Why, you may ask?

Apparently, the video has been deemed a health hazard, particularly to those who suffer from epilepsy. The constant use of flashing imagery in the video may cause people with photosensitive epilepsy to have seizures. A U.K based charity group contacted Youtube and other video channels after they received calls from people who had seizures upon viewing the video. They later posted this message to their website:
“We contacted Kanye West’s agent, YouTube and other online sources of the video to ask that they take it down. The video can no longer be viewed on YouTube and has been replaced by a message saying ‘this video is no longer available.’

We had started to receive calls from people who have had a seizure after watching the video, so we are really pleased it has been taken down. We’re not quite sure yet whether it is YouTube or Kanye West’s representatives who have made this decision, or if it is a permanent move.

For now we are delighted that our fears have been listened to and people with photosensitive epilepsy are no longer at
risk.â€

----

Kanye just can't catch a break. Poor guy.

Kairi

Reaction score
Ever wonder what happened to Kanye West’s “Monster” video? Well, damnit, I do…and that’s why I had to put in a little research. Last I had heard, the video was leaked online in December but was never officially released since then.

After the 30 second preview of the video was leaked by HipHopConnection.com, women right’s activists Sharon Haywood and Melinda Tankard Reist sent a petition of 5,000 signatures from irate, concerned citizens over to Universal Music Group and MTV voicing their outrage over the video clip. They claimed that the video showed women as only sexual objects and that violence against women as art is acceptable.
“The video features West, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, and Nikki Minaj surrounded by the “sexy” corpses of women in lingerie. Other women dangle from the ceiling by chains. Behind Jay-Z, a dead, naked woman lies with her mouth wide open, bluntly indicating her last act was a sexual one. Ross erotically eats a plate of raw meat from between a female corpse’s legs. And West practically rapes the dead bodies of two women in bed. The message of the video is pretty clear: women are sex objects and it can be erotic when they are killed in violent, sexual ways.

The mainstreaming of videos like this increases desensitized and callous attitudes toward violence against women,” said Reist, one of the campaign originators. “Young people are seeing images and absorbing harmful messages which glamorise misogyny and brutalise women. Women are reduced to sex-doll like playthings. So great is the level of desensitization that the barbaric treatment of women and girls is seen as normal and to be expected. We decided to run this campaign because we wanted to challenge the status quo.”
Surprisingly, last week MTV contacted Reist and Haywood and told them that they wouldn’t be airing the current version of ‘Monster’ because the network has a strong commitment to fighting violence against women through their EXIT campaign, which addresses human trafficking and sexual violence against women around the world.
Although they are satisfied with MTV’s response, they won’t be completely happy until Universal Music Group steps forward and addresses their concerns as well.
This guy has the best luck with his video ideas.

Last week, it was reported that Kanye West’s new video for “All of The Lights” was pulled from youtube because it was deemed a health hazard. It was later put back up with a warning that the flashing imagery in the video could trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy.

---

at this rate kanye won't get any video play lol