Keri Hilson Plots 3rd Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
the new Vito

Well after watching Vito perform throughout what ever gimmick he was given, he always impressed me in the ring. He didnt complain about the dress gimmick which really shows something about him and his attitude. He is now in DSW under a muay thai gimmick and is the DSW champion, heres two photos....

1vito.jpg

1vito2.jpg

Now I have yet to see him perform under this gimmick but its way better then the dress gimmick, I really like this new muay thai gimmick and think he fits it pretty well by the pictures. This will give him more lee-way in teh ring and will be able to show us even more of his talent, so what I'm thinking is he'll be in DSW till after Wrestlemania, Burchill will also come back by then, as will Mark Henry. This strengthens the midcard very much, could Vito be a US or IC champion this year? And does he have potential to be a world champ?

I think he will be some type of champ this year in the WWE, and I reserve my judgement for the world champ question as I have yet to see him actually put on a real promo.

Soulpower

The knock on Vito has always been the same...He can't sell. I've never thought he's that good and I don't think this gimmick will make him any better. Is it a better gimmick that the dress one? Of course... Is he a cotender for the US or IC title? No way, and don't even think aout seeing Vito contending for a top title.

Switchy

Reaction score
You Look At A Few Pictures Of A New Gimmick And Think He Can All Of A Sudden Be A World Title Prospect... Not A Chance! Vito Ma Get A Push Up To The Usdivision On His Return But Gimmicks Aren't Magical

Truth

Reaction score
Did you even read my whole post? I said he has always impressed me in the ring. He is a great technical wrestler, and with a muay thai gimmick...which attracts alot of fans since alot of wrestling fans seem to love MMA, he will be able to enhance his ability doing more attracting moves, just look at Tajiri, everyone loves to watch him, but with Vito he can actually wrestle. I say give him time, by November he'll be US or IC champion. He does need to work on selling a bit but that shouldnt be too hard, and he should work on his mic skills so when he does become champ he will be able to actually do a promo, unlike Lashley.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Vito is a decent wrestler who seems to enjoy what he does no matter how stupid they try and make him look.

I like the change in gimmicks, but unfortunately martial arts gimmicks never go over well in wrestling.

phantomgerald

i like vito. but i think the highest he'll go is midcard.

4lkz

Reaction score
Vito is slid, he hasnt been given the right opertunities to shine

Kairi

Reaction score

source :

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/02/08/keri-hilson-plots-third-album/#more-73424

Keri Hilson released her sophomore album No Boys Allowed only a few short months ago, but the wheels are already turning for a follow-up. The sexy singer revealed that she’s about to commence work on her as-yet-untitled third LP, with plans to hit the studio with producer Polow Da Don next month.

“I’m actually recording, going back into the studio in March just to see what happens with Polow Da Don,†Miss Keri exclusively told Rap-Up.com. “I’ve given it some thought, but I’m definitely not going to rush it. I never want to be in that position, so there’s no date or anything. I’m going pretty deep on the second album, anyway.â€

The songstress plans to see No Boys Allowed through until the end, with a tour slated for April and hopes of taking Jessie J and Miguel on the road. But with features on her sophomore album including Kanye West, J. Cole, Rick Ross, and more, she isn’t counting out big collabos for album number three.

“Bruno Mars and I have talked about it,†she said of her potential duets, name-checking another singer on her wish list. “Cee Lo is one that I would like to have happen.â€

The singer-songwriter is currently promoting her latest album, which spawned the singles “Pretty Girl Rock†and “Breaking Point.†For her next single, she’s leaning toward “One Night Stand†featuring Chris Brown, though she hopes that the John Legend-penned “All the Boys†will eventually become a single.

–Steven J. Horowitz