Prodigy's Reviews thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well I've decided I'm going to do some reviews for WWE's weekly shows. I will review Smackdown and Raw on a weekly basis but some weeks may be missed due to family commitments and homework etc. I won't be able to view tonight's Smackdown so it will start with RAW on monday. All reviews will be posted in this thread a day after the show as I can't afford to stay up for RAW and I work on the day that SD! is aired.

I will possibly review PPVs as well if this goes well.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Look forward to your first one, and it will save me having to watch it a lot of the time, I for one will be very intertested to hear your views.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well it seems like I've had to drop this past monday's Raw as a possible target because I had a shit loads of work to do. Smackdown will be my first review as it works better.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
im going to try to get some reviews up as well if thats ok with you prodigy?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I'm going to review this thread.

So far I got nothing to review lulz.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I took a like at the Miz VS. Morrsion Falls Count Anywhere match on the repeat of raw last night and was very impressed.

While I remain unconvinced of JM as a headliner, one thing he will need to do is show his passion, and that is what he did in this match, also he has bugged up a little which I don't think can hurt. And the match was very full-on, fast paced and exciting. And Miz was very good in how he put Morrison over his selling, and ground work during the match.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Lol deezy I said I couldn't do RAW due to college commintments ect. I will either do Smackdown today or just the next Raw so I start a pattern.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Isn't it about time for your first review?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Hey sorry It's a bit difficult to get these done without a laptop as the only computer currently in the house is two flights of stairs up from the tv. If it comes back on monday i'll review raw.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well I need to begin to to these again so I will possibly review MITB or Raw depending if my Laptop comes back tomorrow. If not I will review Smackdown.