Searching for Reviewers and Columnists

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hello WrestlingSmarks members!

As you no doubt will have seen on the Main Page we have a section for Reviews and Columns. What we are looking to do is fill those sections with Columns and Reviews written by you, the members.

We want columns about wrestling, they can be about anything to do with wrestling. It can be the current state of wrestling, you favourite past moments, how you would have booked things etc. whatever you feel like writing about.

We are also on the lookout for reviews for RAW, Smackdown, NXT and Impact each week and also reviews for each PPV and for DVD’s. For each of these we will only be posting one review for each show/event.

The way it works is on the front page there is a link where you can send in an article. So write whatever you want, click the link, post you review/column in there, then select whether it is a Review or Column and submit it. It will then go into a moderation line. We the admins will read the reviews and columns and if we like it we will accept it and it will then appear on the main page of the site. If we don’t accept it then just try again another time.

So get writing and start sending in those Columns and Reviews.

Cheers

JR Price and Troy

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Im gonna do a revie for smackdown if you want. I dont know if there is much rules if you get me and Im not the best for spotting wrestling talent but I will give it ago.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
If you want old PPV reviews. I have rated every WWF/E show from WM I to Summerslam 04 as well as most of WCW's PPV's and continue my search to now everyday so I could do a few of those. Some of you may know me as 16timeWHCwooooo from PWM.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Im gonna do a revie for smackdown if you want. I dont know if there is much rules if you get me and Im not the best for spotting wrestling talent but I will give it ago.

Go for it. With the reviews what we eventually want to achieve is that each week a review for RAW, Smackdown, NXT and IMPACT will be posted then one for each TNA and WWE PPV that happens. So write the review and submit it on the front page and we will take a look at it.

If you want old PPV reviews. I have rated every WWF/E show from WM I to Summerslam 04 as well as most of WCW's PPV's and continue my search to now everyday so I could do a few of those. Some of you may know me as 16timeWHCwooooo from PWM.

Wow impressive. Submit some if you want since there is nothing there at the moment but eventually we would want to be posting Reviews of current TNA and WWE PPV's right after they happen.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Ok a review of the 1985 NWA Great American bash has been submitted. Tell what what you think and I could do more. I am more into the classics then new but if you need current PPV's, I may be able to give it a shot.