What Should The Main Event Be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Should The Main Event Be?

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Just watching the Jey vs Roman match. It might be the best story telling WWE has done in a LONG time. They did it perfect.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Just watching the Jey vs Roman match. It might be the best story telling WWE has done in a LONG time. They did it perfect.
I agree Afa and Sika practically declared him Tribal Chief at the end.

Amazing ending to the match

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I agree Afa and Sika practically declared him Tribal Chief at the end.

Amazing ending to the match

It really seems like they are setting up something against the Rock, since he is in the family as a blood brother. "The other one would be a guy that actually just needs my foot in his ass, Roman Reigns," The Rock said.

I don't know what will happen, but I hope they are able to continue the story. I am looking at the family tree and if they are going to continue this Tribal Chief thing, Rock is the only one in the family that they could really use. I mean, the Uso thing is not over. But they are going to have to go somewhere where some king of comeuppance comes about.

I dunno. I am looking at the family tree and just can't find anyone else that might be next on the list. All I could think of is maybe other Samoan wrestlers not in the family.

I dunno. But I like what they are doing. I can't wait to know what direction they take.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am also enjoying John Morrison in tight jeans...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Miz winning the Money in the Bank contract was a stupid choice to make. Otis has been one of the most interesting characters WWE has.

STUPID SHIT

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Miz winning the Money in the Bank contract was a stupid choice to make. Otis has been one of the most interesting characters WWE has.

STUPID SHIT
What the hell Miz need with a MITB contract?

If Otis didn't deserve it it should've gone to Morrison(who is more entertaining) not Miz.

I'm sorry but Miz' shine burned out a long time ago.

It's time to give someone else a chance.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Looking at hindsight. Roman and Jey should've main-evented. It was the best match on the show, by a mile.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Looking at hindsight. Roman and Jey should've main-evented. It was the best match on the show, by a mile.

Absolutely. That was one of the BEST things WWE has done in a long time. Should have main evented.