Mike Tenay Signs New Deal With TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
prowrestling.net said:
-- TNA recently re-signed Mike Tenay to a new contract. It's believed he re-signed for two years. TNA had a short list of potential replacements in case they couldn't reach a new deal with Tenay.

I think that it was time for a change and I am sure TNA would have been able to find a better play-by-play announcer. Not sure who on the roster can do it, Borash has probably done it before, but I am sure they could have found someone. Surprised that Bischoff hasn't put himself behind the announce booth. I would have liked to have seen who was on the potential replacements list.

PegasusKid

Reaction score
Lol this is lame but I only just relized that Tenay anounces on TNA and they sorta sound the same. haha but seriously I like him behind the bench and glad he signed. Though like said before interested to see the replacement list.