Chris Jericho returning sooner than expected?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
Chris Jericho's WWE return may be happening sooner than originally planned. The latest is that Jericho may return to action as early as this coming Holiday season.

I highly doubt that he will be back this soon. Wasn't it reported that he has a Fozzy tour booked for Wrestlemania next year? Anyway he is touring Australia during the start of December so he wouldn't be able to return until the second week of December at the earliest. It would be good to have him back but I expect the earliest he will be back is around the Royal Rumble.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I see him returning before Christmas. THe reason I think this will happen is because I read an article that WWE are worried because they are lacking talent depth on the rosters....

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I would slightly have the oppiste view to Scott that if he does return for the Rumble match he might well win it. For one like the way they bought Edge back this year it would be unexpected, plus Jericho has an high enough profile and has not one the match before so it would make good sense.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
He'll return at rumble, I can guarentee you that because his band Fozzy is playing in Australia during December.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree that once his commitments with Fozzy are up he will be back in WWE. I don't think it will be an extended run but maybe six months which would be plenty of time for some good feuds. WWE could certainly use him to help compliment the group of new maineventers. I wouldn't mind seeing a Barrett/Jericho feud down the track since Jericho was his mentor.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Thats a good point, because even if Barrett wins the title at SS it is clear that in the long term he is not ready for that sort of prosition yet. So a feud with someone like Jericho would make sense, although it should probalby happen more in late spring early summer, so that the Nexus thing can die out, and then maybe they can have a face Barrett VS. Heel Jericho.