Charlie Sheen fired from Two and a Half Men

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Warner Bros. issued the following statement: "After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen's services on 'Two and a Half Men,' effective immediately."

The statement does not say if the show will go back into production.
I saw this coming, so i'm not surprised.

Sheen's reply:
"This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."

Ben

Reaction score
Awesome hopefully Sheen goes even more bat shit crazy as a result, expect some more awesome quotes in the coming days.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
"After careful consideration" I know you got to sound p.c and all but come on they are basically like fuck this crazy guy when he first started talking shit, lol.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
I think I taught him how winning was effective in life. I mean after all I am like a Midas Stone, everything I touch turns to win.

Honestly though I think a lot of people could see this coming, he was on a self destruction and basically resigned with the way he is/was acting.

Kairi

Reaction score
lol charlie is ape shit

Kairi

Reaction score
source:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/cbs_chief_working_toward_winning_GNW1mBCtNOgIQAMHzZIDcO

CBS Chief Trying To Get Charlie Back On Two And A Half Men
BURBANK, Calif. -- The president and CEO of CBS was working Monday toward bringing disgraced TV star Charlie Sheen

back to "Two and a Half Men" according to media reports.

According to a source, Les Moonves was determined to bring the show back and was in discussions with Warner Bros. Television, which produces the show and which fired Sheen earlier this month, in an attempt to rebuild the numerous bridges burned between the ranting actor and the California-based program staff, radaronline reports.
They included the "Men" co-creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre, who Sheen deemed a "contaminated little maggot" before hitting him with a $100 million lawsuit, and its staff, described by the former movie star as "trolls."
"Moonves wants to get the show back on the air. He's all for it," the insider said. "He says certain people need to forget anything and everything Charlie's done recently and just move on with the business at hand."

The source added, "The core issue is, as he put it, the volatile relationship between Charlie Sheen and Chuck Lorre. He believes that if CBS and Warner Bros. TV honchos can find a way to get Chuck and Charlie to speak again, cooler heads will prevail."

Sheen, whose recent bizarre public pronouncements and enforced spell in rehab led to questions of his mental state, was cashing in on his infamy with a rant-inspired 20-date concert tour.

---------------------

#winning i guess?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
They see how popular he is getting and see the money is all it is. Pretty funny though that they caved in this easily.

Kairi

Reaction score
Charlie Sheen Legally Banned From Seeing Children Until He Undergoes Psychiatric Evaluation

According to Brooke Mueller's custody agreement with Charlie Sheen, the troubled actor must undergo a full psychological evaluation with a licensed psychiatrist in order to see his twin sons again.

A source explains:

"Charlie must submit to a mental health evaluation with a licensed professional before he can see Bob and Max. Charlie won't see the boys until he sees a psychiatrist, that is someone neutral, that hasn't previously treated him. Charlie knows what he has to do to see the boys. If he wants to see them, he will do it. Charlie agreed to these terms in the custody agreement. He has to adhere to the terms. The fact is though that before Charlie's problems began in the last several months, he had had little or no contact with Bob and Max in the previous 16 months."

Sadly, that has yet to happen, and we doubt it will for quite some time, if ever.

We're just thankful that Brooke put these terms into place in order to ensure that her kids remain safe.

Such a shame that his relationship with his children isn't an important enough incentive for him to want and get his life in order.

Here's hoping there's a miracle and he comes to his senses.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
That show fucking sucked anyway.

Kairi

Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher appears to have won the "Two and a Half Men" sweepstakes.
The actor has put the final touches on a deal to replace Charlie Sheen as the star of TV's No. 1 comedy, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

CBS, studio Warner Bros. and Kutcher's reps at CAA declined to comment on the situation, but a deal is said to be signed.

Kutcher Tweeted about the news Thursday evening. "What's the square root of 6.25?" he wrote. The answer is, in fact, 2 1/2.

The exact dollar figure he will be paid is not known, but a source says Kutcher is getting a "huge payday" to join the hit sitcom.

The deal came together quickly in the wake of Hugh Grant passing on the opportunity to join the show. Now sources say Men creator Chuck Lorre has crafted a storyline to introduce Kutcher in a way that satisfies the network and studio. "It's really funny," says one source. "People are going to love it."

Broadcasting & Cable reported Thursday that Kutcher's name was surfacing as a possible Sheen replacement. The actor, who starred in the winter hit "No Strings Attached," would be taking first regular series gig since catapulting to stardom on Fox's "That 70's Show." He also executive produced the hit MTV hidden-camera series "Punk'd," among others.

Kutcher brings a youthful fan base to the CBS show, as well as a big online profile with 6.7 million Twitter followers, which could help CBS promote the show.

"Chuck's really happy," another source says.

For his part, Kutcher is remaining coy. In a cryptic message he wrote on Twitter: "I'm starting to become convinced that people put my name in articles just to improve their SEO or hoping I'll tweet it."

Sheen was fired from "Two and a Half Men" in March after publicly attacking Lorre. "After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen's services on 'Two and a Half Men' effective immediately," Warner Bros. said in a statement.

Sheen fired back with a $100 million breach on contract suit against Lorre and Warner Bros. "Chuck Lorre, one of the richest men in television who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, believes himself to be so wealthy and powerful that he can unilaterally decide to take money away from the dedicated cast and crew of the popular television series, 'Two and a Half Men,' in order to serve his own ego and self-interest, and make the star of the series the scapegoat for Lorre's own conduct," Sheen's lawyer, Marty Singer, wrote.

Sheen launched a tour after being fired. On tour stops, he had expressed his desire to return to "Men" despite his differences with Lorre.

bleespoorpa

Reaction score
This was my favorite show and now its all worthless to watch.