Do You Hate Self Righteous People?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
Zetterberg Out 2-3 Weeks

DETROIT (AP) - Henrik Zetterberg, the Detroit Red Wings' leading scorer, is expected to be out two to three weeks with an inflamed back disc.

Zetterberg left practice Monday and missed a game in Chicago. The 26-year-old Swede has 33 goals and 35 assists including two or more points in eight of his last 12 games.

The Red Wings open a five-game homestand Friday against the Blackhawks
----

Thats a huge blow. He has lots of talent.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
I don't smoke but have here and there in the past. Last one was like 5 years ago.

I know these people who are "Straight Edge" about smoking but they act in a very self righteous manner...... acting like they are better than those that do. I can tell you now that isn't the way to act. There are those people who will cough obnoxiously loud so the person who is smoking in a vicinity close to them hears in hope that they would find some sort of epiphany. I think these people need to learn humility.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Nah not at all. I could never hate myself because I'm P1 and I'm Phenawesomenal. Woo woo woo you know it bro.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
Nah not at all. I could never hate myself because I'm P1 and I'm Phenawesomenal. Woo woo woo you know it bro.

First of all Phenawesomenal is a pretty good word. Fits me to a tee.

But in all seriousness I can't stand them, being undeservingly smug will get you nowhere.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Depends. I don't smoke but I wouldn't be overly pissed with people who do, unless if they smelled like it. Same with people who drink. I have no problem with them doing it, just don't bring the fucking odor into my space.

Kairi

Reaction score
Depends. I don't smoke but I wouldn't be overly pissed with people who do, unless if they smelled like it. Same with people who drink. I have no problem with them doing it, just don't bring the fucking odor into my space.

this sums up my feelings too. i respect everyone's decision to do what they like but don't bring it to me if i tell u no.

AF.

Reaction score
I love drinking, not so big on smoking (I don't care if people do it) and hate drugs (with a passion -not sure why either).

So, I don't mind if people boast about drinking, but don't like it if they show off about the other 2 (smoking and drugs).

The Cocaine Kid

Reaction score
Hitler had the right idea when he banned cigs.

Yeah, I hate self righteous people but to be fair I hate most people.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
I hate anyone who tries to force their point of view on others.

I don't smoke, but I don't begrudge those who choose to their right to do so. As PSYCH said, unless it's physically aggravating me; then I don't care.