Warzone 09-12-2012 Preview card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
ZUNuw.png

Warzone this Wednesday will be live in Hartford, Conneticut at the XL Center. With the first ever Warzone only pay per view event, No Limit coming closer we can expect the show and the wrestlers to start building up to it.​

Is Cornell afraid?
Last Week Sam Cornell was threatened by Ramees. Both of these men are taking part in the Gladiator's title series and they also have some bad blood stemming from the qualifiers to the Extreme Rumble. How is Sam handling these threats?​

Zach Schmidt vs Taylor Tajiri
Two weeks ago, Warzone rookie and Warrior's title number one contender almost had his leg broken by his No Limit opponent the Sholi. This week we will see Zach getting back in the ring. Has his close call with injury affected him or not?​

Muhammed Ashraf vs Puff Puff Pass
Muhammed Ashraf lost last week to interference from Aids Johnson, this week he is looking to put things back in a positive direction. Will the Wisconsin born bad egg turn up again this week or will he get a match un-disturbed?​

Kyro's second chance
Warzone general manager Curt Cutlass decided to keep playing games with the Scottish superstar. Will Kyro manage to pick up a win this week?​

More tag team immortality
With the tag team immortality tournament in full swing now we can expect some more build.​

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
wisconsin born badegg? The question is why isnt AIDS handing someone a loss with an intro? AIds > ashraf. :true: Hopefully aids comes in to beat them both.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
inb4 Aids jobs in dark match

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:lol1: aids = ambrose to you, i get it. Aids > CM punk > cena > so many more. Aids is the DB of warzone, except i win my ppv matches.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
THEAidsJohnson said:
:lol1: aids = ambrose to you, i get it. Aids > CM punk > cena > so many more. Aids is the DB of warzone, except i win my ppv matches.

You're like the Alex Riley of Warzone, talented, but over time noone will give a fuck about you. :dawg:

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I guess I will be the first to answer these on Warzone.

Warzone 12/09/2012 said:
Last Week Sam Cornell was threatened by Ramees. Both of these men are taking part in the Gladiator's title series and they also have some bad blood stemming from the qualifiers to the Extreme Rumble. How is Sam handling these threats?

Sam Cornell the smallest man in the series, Ramees is a large athlete and has been a dominant bully since his debut. Sam is a fighter, I see him trying to be the tough guy, but will get beaten down by Ramees

Warzone 12/09/2012 said:
Two weeks ago, Warzone rookie and Warrior's title number one contender almost had his leg broken by his No Limit opponent the Sholi. This week we will see Zach getting back in the ring. Has his close call with injury affected him or not?

Injury's don't heal just like that, Zach will be feeling the affects, Taylor is a tough competitor but I see Zach picking up the win

Warzone 12/09/2012 said:
Muhammed Ashraf lost last week to interference from Aids Johnson, this week he is looking to put things back in a positive direction. Will the Wisconsin born bad egg turn up again this week or will he get a match un-disturbed?

Ashraf is my fav to win the tournament, member of team Warzone for those who remember Battle Lines. PuffPuffPass the jobber he is stands no chance, but I have a feeling Aids will use Puff to embarrass Ashraf

Warzone 12/09/2012 said:
Warzone general manager Curt Cutlass decided to keep playing games with the Scottish superstar. Will Kyro manage to pick up a win this week?

I don't know, I am still uneven, Cutlass gave Kyro a shot, he failed, Kyro has failed in my eyes, Cutlass is just looking to embarrass him now

Warzone 12/09/2012 said:
With the tag team immortality tournament in full swing now we can expect some more build.

Look forward to Fatal in action, James Fatal #1 Warzone superstar

But these are my thoughts, what are your guys opinion's?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cornell is unstoppable, which i never though id say for a 130lb "athlete" but love his matches, especially as of late

. No idea on the 2nd winner, and im okay with either one picking up the win.

IF aids jumps in to use Puff to get Ashraf another loss, i hope he crushes puff right after.

CUTLASS IS BOSS, but not really anymore. Really into that deal

Like tag teams a grip IRL, so excited to see how all this gets written in. GOing to be another great warzone.