Teen Convicted of Raping Boy With Toy Light Saber

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Rugby Discussion

In this thread you can talk about anything rugby realted either Rugby league or union. Don't know how many rugby fans are on this forum lets find out.

I am a Wigan Warriors fan in the english super league.

What about any of you?

Wrestling Station

wow!! i was waiting for that thread to pop up!! I dunno why i didnt even try to make this thread!! lol

Im a Rugby fan since....... 2 months!!! lol

I enjoyed the 6 nation tournament. But im a bit confused when seeing that the international rules are so different than the English league rules!! I dunno if this will affect the players performance during international caps!

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I enjoyed the 6 nations as well great tournament this year, the rules shouldnnt really affect the players. They should really know. I am more of a rugby league fan more exciting better atmosphere.

Wrestling Station

^ Yeah but the 5 tackle rule making it more difficult for the players to score a TRY!

Wrestling God

Reaction score
No it doesn't many tries are scored in rugby league and with a lot of skill.

Here are some of the wigan games from this season and last

At Salford last Friday

[yt]_G4dmcQgZ-Q[/yt]

[yt]_FyxCqGVyOU[/yt]

At Bradford

[yt]UUUiqQIe3u4[/yt]

In france
[yt]xdc4hyP1I1I[/yt]

At home to Hull last season
[yt]bDeSYiCBXjk[/yt]

At Huddersfield
[yt]AjXgUjN7LMI[/yt]

Kairi

Reaction score

A teenager was convicted Tuesday of sexually assaulting a 9-year-old boy with a toy light saber.

Javier Enrique Perez, 19, was found guilty by a jury of one felony count of sexual penetration by foreign object by force, one felony count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, and two felony counts of forcible lewd acts on a child.

Prosecutors say the victim was being watched at a home along with several other children ranging in age from 8 to 19 years old.

While other young boys watched, Perez sexually assaulted John Doe #1 in the kitchen by pushing him over the kitchen table and holding him down.

Prosecutors say Perez then raped the boy with a toy light saber as the victim screamed in pain and attempted to struggle.

Perez was also convicted of forcing 8-year-old to participate in the assault.

When the boy's mother came to pick him up, he told her what happened.

She then notified authorities.

Perez faces a maximum sentence of 30 years to life in prison at his sentencing set for July 22.