TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
if any of you guys want to watch it there's a live stream here :)

<snip> Help Documents - Rule 1.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
i'm trying to get back into it ive tried 3 times and meh i just till cant i dont know why :(

Adobe

Jobber
Reaction score
Did you know posting streams on any website is illegal? especially wrestling streams.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kamz89 said:
Did you know posting streams on any website is illegal? especially wrestling streams.

Isn't it just illegal to host the stream as a breach of copyright but not to share them? Kind of like no one can be arrested for owning a counterfit item but if they sell it I.E become the source they are breaching the copyright?

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
kamz89 said:

especially wrestling streams i dont think there is a difference between that and a movie but its not illegal to watch its as seabs said illegal to host also though TNA is free in the UK so it makes no difference really

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
TNA is free in the UK, as noted above. Dunno if it is in US. I wouldn't allow this for WWE. Closed :).

Edit: In fact, to avoid any trouble, added a rule. No streaming allowed.