UFC 124: St-Pierre vs. Koscheck 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
200px-Ufc124_poster.jpg

UFC 124
Official Fight Card

Main card
Welterweight Championship bout: Georges St-Pierre (c) vs. Josh Koscheck
Heavyweight bout: Stefan Struve vs. Sean McCorkle
Lightweight bout: Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira
Lightweight bout: Joe Stevenson vs. Mac Danzig
Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. John Howard

Preliminary card
Lightweight bout: Mark Bocek vs. Dustin Hazelett
Middleweight bout: Jesse Bongfeldt vs. Rafael Natal
Welterweight bout: Matt Riddle vs. Sean Pierson
Middleweight bout: Joe Doerksen vs. Dan Miller
Lightweight bout: Pat Audinwood vs. John Makdessi
Welterweight bout: TJ Grant vs. Ricardo Almeida

GSP mainevents another UFC event in Canada, he is on a seven fight winning streak and he won the first fight against Koscheck by unanimous decision 29–28, 29–28, and 30–27. Koscheck is on a three fight winning streak but will need his absolute best to defeat GSP. GSP should win this but you never know in MMA.​

Stefan Struve is one of my favourite fighters in UFC and I hope that he can eventually make his way up the ladder to the heavyweight title. He is nearly 7 feet tall yet is very athletic and so quick for his height. Sean McCorkle is a beast of a man though at 6'7" 300 pounds and is 10-0 so far. He will be tough to beat but I will be cheering on Struve.​

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
[YOUTUBE]tUTqsICSVl4[/YOUTUBE]​

This is one of the best hype videos I have ever seen. It gets the point across so well and it makes me want to buy this PPV. Excellent production and concept here and whoever made it should get a raise.

I am really tempted to buy this PPV to see the mainevent and to see Struve fight McCorkle.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who actually cares about Joe Stevenson or Mac Danzig? Not enough to justify them being on the main card while Bocek/Hazelett is in prelims.

Struvereem and McGorkle have had quite an entertaining little battle online. Should make for a good fight (hopefully)

GSP should beat Kos, he really doesn't have anything that GSP doesn't already do better. Stranger things have happened, but I just don't see Kos winning.