Time To Shut It Down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
The RP fed here has kind of been cursed from the start. We had a lot of interest when we launched it, but the original Fed Head shit the bead and kept quitting with turned a lot of people off. Basically now we are at the point where the fed is on life support and it's time to pull the plug.

I think down the line maybe in a few months we could try it again, but at this point it doesn't seem worth continuing. Want to thank all the current staff who really did do a good job with out a lot of participation, but like I said the interest from active RP'ers just isn't there right now.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I agree, obviously from my earlier post. Think we should make an announcement to everyone else...Is there anyone in the fed not on staff? Anywho we should announce it to the members asap.

Ben

Reaction score
Just changed the title of the thread you posted and announce it's closing, I already added my thoughts, see how many pages it takes before things get out of hand.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Don't think it will there are only two or three guys that'll argue for it staying because we "never tried it their way"

Pete

Reaction score
I just wish you guys would have let me be the one to announce it, seeing as I was the one busting my ass off to save it.

I was talking about shutting it down, too, but..IDK..I didn't like it being sprung on me.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
But you must have realised that the end date was just around the corner if you wanted to pull the plug as well. We have been fighting off this day for months but unfortunately ACW couldn't turn the corner like UWF managed after being close to dying a few times.

By the way I just couldn't help myself in the ACW Discussion Thread, I didn't want to respond to Andy but I really don't like his attitude and I especially don't like him making completely false comments when he has no idea how things work.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I did the same with Nicker but deleted my comments. It's very annoying and its gone on far to long maybe since the fed is gone they will leave too.