Hulk Hogan Comments On Desmond Wolfe's TNA Status

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What happened to King Of The Ring 2007?

What happened to this years king of the ring?

Last year was the return of this amazing legendary specticle , but where is it this year? It was before WrestleMania last year but we are now one year foward and ...where is it?

Im not stating that its not going to happen again , im just wondering if it will be later on in the year?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It was after Wrestlemania if you'll recall and always has been.

Anyway, I always enjoyed the KOTR, but I am not a fan of doing it unless all brands are partcipating unlike last year where it was strictly SD.

Even though they gave me King BOOOOKAAHHHHH!!

Wrestling Station

Yes as to Monkeystyle stated, that it should be for all brands. As to call a wrestler that he is the king of the ring, it should be done for all the three brands.

But im not sure if they will do something about it for this year as the new gimmick for Booker T is the king of the ring. I dunno how they will manage this now.

xtremebadass

It started either 2 or 3 weeks after WrestleMania on SD! since they are doing joint PPVs probably all 3 shows will be involved this yr. if they decide to do it, but all this WM hype will have to die down first

circle

Reaction score
I know NBC isn't doing SnME until May, but I still like the KOTR especially King Booker! It revived his career and I love how he talks with a british accent

jonnygrooveuk

Reaction score
i hope they dont use it just for the gimmick of booker, unless they pull it off on some one else, to make a more impact, maybe give it to kennedy or somthing

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
All three brands will be in it, just like the original with no brand. WWE are going back to joint PPV's, at NWO the dark match was Rob Van Dam vs Shelton Benjamin? What the? And they've stopped doing ECW PPV's after the buy rate for D2D. So that'll be KOTR 2007!

3lions

Reaction score
stopped doing ECW PPV's after the buy rate for D2D. So that'll be KOTR 2007!
No they haven't and no they won't.

ECW is still slated in to have its annual One Night Stand PPV. There are no plans for the KOTR to become an annual tournament, especially as a PPV to itself.

I am a fan of the KOTR though and would like to see it return permanently, especially if it was interpromotional and servedits purpose of putting over new talent and making new stars.

Nation

My guess is KOTR will be in July and King Booker will lose in the finals hopefully to put someone over.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Wasnt the KOTR all done on the 1 night, not have each round over a number of weeks?