New Guest Star Booked For Nov. 1st Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Not sure if there's an official thread for this, I didn't see one.

Ever since this gimmick, this feature, this whatever you want to call it started, we've seen everyone from William Shatner and Cheech & Chong to Verne Troyer and Bob Barker. Now you can add Pee Wee Herman to the list. That's right, Pee Wee Herman.

This doesn't surprise me or anger me in any way, I'm not even upset about it, I just find myself questioning the decision. Will this make for a painful addition of Raw or a surprisingly entertaining one? What do you guys think?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well they certainly aren't trying to bring in the mainstream audience with that selection. Only a small fraction of the audience will know that character and Paul Ruebens the man behind it. I don't think WWE should bother unless it is a big name that wants to host the show. Hopefully his impact will be minimal.