Horizon Wrestling Alliance Debuts May 15 in Leonardtown, MD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bigtnafan25

Reaction score
destination x live stream

hey guys im new and im not trying to cause chaos on my first post but my cousin does not have any ppv or satellitle provider.so does anybody know if this site or does anybody know links where people are doing live streams of the ppv on sunday for destination x.i know what they are but my cousin needs it.my cousin really needs since hes a huge fan of tna and hasnt seen a ppv since janaury and that was at my house and the next day there was no school.my cousin appreciates it.thank you so much guys.

xtremebadass

well in the Wrestling Media section of the forum they should have it posted on Sunday, im not sure because I dont get into the media section but im pretty sure

bigtnafan25

Reaction score
oh damn how do you get into the media section.just curious.

xtremebadass

what u cant get into it? it's right before the babes section

bigtnafan25

Reaction score
i went into it and it says minimum requires 1 day membership and 10 messages.unless theres another section thats what i got.

xtremebadass

well that u need to be here atleast one day, im not sure about the 10 messages, maybe that means 10 posts or 10 private messages

bigtnafan25

Reaction score
oh cant i write out 10 posts and 10 pms in one day.yeah i think ill do that.thanks man.

xtremebadass

yea, it has to be 10 posts, but i never had that problem lol

bigtnafan25

Reaction score
10 posts as in opening 10 new subjects or posting on somebodys message.just curious.

xtremebadass

what? just post 10 times dude it aint that hard! lol, you have 10 posts right now

bigtnafan25

Reaction score
yeah i saw that now i gotta wait till my 24 hour mark which is 9 tonight so 2 hours till i can get in cool.

natestein

Reaction score
Horizon Wrestling Alliance Debuts May 15 in Leonardtown, MD
HWAwrestling.org
HWA Facebook Event Site

224747_615613419133_52201133_33287336_7659000_n.jpg

On Sunday, May 15 it will be the debut of Horizon Wrestling Alliance at The Leonard Hall Drill Hall (Leonard Hall Recreation and Parks), 23150 Leonard Hall RD in Leonardtown, MD with a 3 pm bell time.

* Delirious vs. Adam Cole
* Grizzly Redwood vs. Ernie Osiris
* Professor Milo Shizo vs. Andy “Right Legâ€￾ Ridge
* The Hellians (Alex Payne & Shane Hagadorn) vs. The Bravado Brothers (Lance & Harlem)
* Ruckus vs. Pelle Primeau
* Also featuring Daizee Haze, Kindred, Violent Intentions, and more

Tickets available for $10 at the door. Proceeds benefit the Leonard Hall Junior Naval Academy. For more information, visit HWAwrestling.org.

natestein

Reaction score
Horizon Wrestling's Debut Event Results
HWAwrestling.org

Horizon Wrestling Alliance at Leonard Hall Junior Naval Academy: Pelle Primeau beat Ruckus...Violent Intentions (Matt Wylde & Harold Ian Varelli) beat Keagan Collins & Onshay "The Spyder" Silva...Daizee Haze pinned Veda Scott...Kindred beat Alex Bird...Latin Dragon beat Fredo Majors and Drolix in a Three-Way Dance...The Hellions (Shane Hagadorn & Alex Payne) beat The Bravados (Lancelot & Harlem)...Andy "Right Leg" Ridge beat Professor Milo Shizo...Grizzly Redwood beat Ernesto Osiris...Delirious pinned Adam Cole.
(05-15-11)