The XXX Channel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome to the ten o'clock news here in Denver, Colorado with our on location reporter Anastasiya Bolton.

Bolton: "I'm here at this local Walmart where earlier tonight a bank robber was caught hiding in a dumpster. I have a Walmart worker who actually found the guy. Explain to us what happened, sir."

Triple X: "Yeah, fa sho shawty, I had just finished smoking my pre work jay when ya boy went to throw away his burger king wrapper and shit when i saw cat daddy laying in the trash. I was like damn son, you stank like a muthafucka, get yo dirty ass out chea. I didn't call the feds though, cause I ain't no snitch. Stop snitching, ya heard me."

Suddenly another man walks up to Triple X and places his hand on his shoulder.

JG: "In English, Cocoa Loco. In English."

Suddenly Triple X straightens his stance, pulls up his pants and starts over.

"Yes, ma'am. Before I attended my night shift at this establishment, I decided to help keep the world a clean place by not littering. While I attempted to dispose of my waste, I realized that a gentleman was lying in the trash. I immediately called the store manager, who then called the authorities."

"And there you have it, a criminal behind bars thanks to this great citizen."

"Alright, that's enough about that nonsense, what about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm a cool type, mellow, laid back fellow, smoking out type of dude, how does a lacville rolling, ghetto roaming guy get a gal like you?"

"Is that a joke?"

"I'm curious, dead serious, tell me what kind of chances do, a guy like me have, unless you think you too cute."

"Okay, we're done here. Cut the tape."

"Yeah, I don't want my stealing Devin The Dude's lines on tape. Yo, holla at me some time shawty, my number is 504-312-9...."

"Okay Rob, calm down. You know better than this. Why does it always have to turn to this?"

"What, J, she's fine as hell. And she need some if this young loving."

"See, calm down. Every woman doesn't want to be harassed by men."

"What!?! You used that H word?"

"Well that's what it is. It's a crime too."

"Come on, it ain't that serious. And now, since you been distracting me she walked off."

"It's fine, we have to get going anyway if we still want to try out for that wrestling thing we were talking about."

"You serious about that? I thought that was the kush talking."

"Well I already put in our applications, so we should probably, you know, start training or something."

"Yeah, whatever dude, but look at the ass on that chick."

JG turns to look and turns back to notice Triple X has walked off to talk to her.

"Goddamn, he's just like a kid."

"Hey, Bonita, tu tienes el grande nalgas."

"He can't even say it right."