*Spoilers* WWE Smackdown Taping Results For 12/3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwmania said:
SmackDown (Airing Friday):
* SmackDown opens with tables, ladders and chairs in the ring. Rey Mysterio calls out Alberto Del Rio. Rey vs. Del Rio is announced for the TLC pay-per-view. Rey put Del Rio through a table and left.

* Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre beat MVP and Kaval. Kane them came out and chokeslammed MVP and Tombstoned Kaval. Kane called out Edge. Edge appeared on the big screen with Paul Bearer on a loading dock. Kane chased off after them.

* Kofi Kingston beat Jack Swagger.

* We see on video an obviously fake Paul Bearer being crushed in the back then being pushed down a flight of stairs. Kane continues to follow Edge, who is still wheeling Bearer around.

* Cody Rhodes beat Chris Masters.

* Layla beat Rosa Mendes. Layla and Michelle McCool attack Rosa after the match but Hornswoggle comes down. Beth Phoenix then comes out and makes the save. Then Swagger’s eagle comes down and hits Hornswoggle. Beth ends it by hitting her finisher on the eagle.

* Edge beat Kane in the main event. The stipulation for their match at TLC will be Tables, Ladders and Chairs. Edge brought out a fake Paul Bearer and took the real Bearer away strapped down on a flatbed truck.

This hostage angle is dragging on a bit and the fake/real Bearer thing is a bit over the top and I can't see it drawing in viewers. Kane vs Edge in a TLC match should be great. Edge was obviously part of the epic feud between E & C, Hardy Boyz and Dudley Boyz which featured TLC matches. Kane was also involved in a fantastic TLC match on RAW in 2002 where Kane retained his tag team titles all on his own.

Good to see Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio being announced for TLC. I have liked their feud so far and I expect them to top expectations here again. Also on a PPV like this there has to be some regular singles matches to alternate between the extreme gimmicks and this is a great choice.

What do you think of Smackdown this week?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
One question I have is how come Kane and Edge had to promote their match right after Mcintyre and Ziggler V MVP and Kaval match? Surely there is enough room on a two hour show to do it in another segment.

Boy Swagger must really be in a bad way if he jobs to Kingston, I wouldn't have liked to be either shoes for that match.

Matches like Cody Rhodes against Chris Masters belong on Superstars.

Is it not about time Laycool split up, and went against each other?