Jamaican bride dumps new husband 20 MINUTES after arriving in the UK..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Heartbroken charity worker believes she 'joined boyfriend with whom she planned scheme'
He paid £5,000 for her visa

Quote:
<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 1px inset currentColor;" class="alt2">A charity worker who spent £5,000 bringing his new Jamaican bride to the UK was left heartbroken after she abandoned him within 20 minutes of walking through his front door.

Johnny Gannon spent thousands arranging a visa for 24-year-old Patrice Chambers so they could live in marital bliss in his council flat in Perth, Scotland.

But as soon as Patrice arrived in Perth, she sent trusting Mr Gannon, 57, out to buy Pot Noodles. When he returned she grabbed her bags and told him she was going.

Within 20 minutes of arriving through his front door she had flagged down a car and caught a train. He found out she had also run up a £500 bill on his mobile phone.

Heartbroken Mr Gannon, who married Patrice in Jamaica early this year, believes his new wife fled to Bristol to meet a Jamaican boyfriend with whom she had organised the scheme.

He told the Daily Mirror: 'I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with Patrice but I think she had planned all along to do this.

'Of course I was pinching myself over how lucky I'd been to end up with such a beautiful young woman. But the relationship was getting better over time so I wasn't suspecting any kind of sting operation.'

He heard from a friend that she had a boyfriend back in the UK but when challenged she said it was in the past.

His love for her meant that he trusted her and he continued to see her on trips to Jamaica.
In fact, it was her who first brought up the subject of marriage and a ceremony was organised on one of his trips to the country.

He had paid for her dress and hair on the big day and when he returned to Scotland worked on getting a visa for her.

In the end he sent her £700 for paperwork in Jamaica and even more money when she said it had been stolen.
This year alone he has spent more than £4,000 on her.

Friends met the couple off the plane and they flew to Edinburgh to start their new life together but she told him she didn't want to be with him and when he returned from shopping for her he took her to the railway station.

He has reported her to police and plans to contact the UK Border Agency and now he is considering how he will tell his mother.

</td></tr></tbody></table>
Read more: Charity worker who paid £5,000 for Jamaican bride's visa left heartbroken when she flees his UK home after 20 MINUTES | Mail Online
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
:lmao The fucking idiot.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
And now he's considering how he'll tell his Mother.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Keeps on the trend nowadays that marriage is used for scams and fame (for celebs) now. Pretty sad but not surprised.

Starbuck

Reaction score
People need to be a bit more wiser bringing in people from different countries. I've considered a mail order bride for the unplanned future ahead of me once, but after thinking about it and talking it over with friends who considered it as well, I've decided not to bring any black-hearted woman from their third-world countries overseas so they can walk away with a citizenship or any amount of money courtesy of me. Fuck that, I couldn't forgive myself if I got fooled like that, hence why I'm not going to arrange anything for somebody I don't love. When ya find the right lady, you know it, and so does she... but remember to sign a pre-nup, folks.