Official Cricket Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
9 off 10 with 4 wickets in hand, 2 of which being a guy on 100 and the other on 50. thats a practically unbeatable position and you guys choked.

Kizza

Reaction score
Oh glorious, great day.

Finally dumped that sack of shit Sorell. Hallelujah.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
utter trash. glad i'm not watching atm.

Kylie

Reaction score
Looks like Johnson getting dumped for the 2nd test woke him up. 62 runs yesterday and 4 wickets today. About time he pulled his head out of his ass.

England 5/115

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Aussies out for 280. good work by Johnson and Hilfenhaus to build our total up to something half decent.

Kizza

Reaction score
Hilfenhaus batted like a beast. We have some pretty good tailenders when it comes to batting. Siddle, Johnson and Hilfy can all swing the bat.

Kylie

Reaction score
So why is it that Australia can win 3 out of 3 ODI matches against England, but couldn't put the same effort into the Ashes?

Reaction score
Because we select players who actually play well for the ODI's, i.e Shaun Marsh.

Michael Clarke needs to be dropped for one of these games. Absolutely ridiculous how someone can fail so much with the bat, yet maintain their spot in the side. White can take over captaincy