Tyson Kidd and Jackson Andrews

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Could someone please help explain to me the logic of having Kidd split with Smith, get a huge bodyguard and then have him lose a couple of weeks after debuting his new bodyguard?

Wouldn't the smart idea be to build him and Andrews up a bit more before giving him a loss? Plus it isn't like he was defeated by a big name, it was Henry, then add insult to injury Henry doesn't just WSS Kidd but Andrews as well.

I really can't understand that logic and hopefully this was just a small glitch and everything will be back on track next week.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Didn't make any sense other than to show the arrogance of Kidd. Hopefully he gets a few wins under his belt and becomes relevant but he was squashed by Henry and Andrews was squashed as well before he got any momentum whatsoever. I hope this is meant to start a feud between the two so Kidd and Andrews can come out on top, if so I'm cool with that.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I didn't like it at all, not only does it kill Kidd and whatever little heat he had, it also kills the new bodyguard. Hired muscle doesn't get beatdown by gatekeeper. Diesel wasn't getting beat by Doink the Clown. To make matters worse, there was a tease of Daniel Bryan and Kidd for the US title, and now I can't take Kidd seriously now. And these two could've made magic in the ring, maybe have a great series of matches like Bryan/Ziggler. But no, WWE fucks this up.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Having Kidd lose because he was arrogant is fair enough but having the new bodyguard taken out by Henry just defeats the purpose of having him. Surely Andrews should have been booked to get revenge on Henry after that loss. I would like to see Kidd face Bryan for the US title since I think that they could have some great matches but it will take some time now to rebuild after this. Hopefully next week Kidd gets a clean win and his bodyguard gets to do something useful.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I was like WTF when this happend and the commentators sold it like henry just killed a strong faction. It hAs made the pair totally un credible and people will just laugh at what happens to them now as they haven't dominted. I mean seriously Jackson andrew is a tank and shouldve killed henry but no. Nice job(ing) wwe

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If it was a maineventer like Orton or Cena who had decided to do this then it wouldn't be as bad but it was just Mark Henry. I still can't understand why they would bring up Andrews and then a few weeks later make him look like a fool by being crushed by Henry. Not much of a bodyguard.

The_RB_Brand

Reaction score
Well if there's one thing we know about WWE is that they dont push all of their powerhouse talent much. Look at big show now days, he's a face & mostly does comedy skits now. Another is Great Kahli, I think they only pushed him for a very short time & now he bounces between being a face / comedy bit character to not being their at all. Ezekiel Jackson is another, sure he dominated ECW, as far as raw or smackdown, they havn't done much w/ him either. Kozlof is another, sure he's made something in tag team action as a face, but even as a heel, sure he was taken seriously but WWE didn't do much for him in singles matches either. So there's a handful of powerhouses that have been around & are new that WWE tends to not do much with.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Rate The Promotion Day 2

Normally though they give them a big push to begin with. Show had a massive push when he first came to WWE and has been in the mainevent for most of the time since then. Khali started against the Undertaker and won the World title early in his WWE career and it has only been in the past year or so that he has become a joke. Ezekiel was a monster on ECW and unfortunately injury has hurt his pushes on RAW and Smackdown. Kozlov has turned into a bit of a joke so I completely agree with you there.

The last new bodyguard that never did much was Bam Neely from ECW so it seems like Andrews is following that direction.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well i was watching superstars the other day and Ted and Kidd teamed up. Whilst Ted came out with Maryse there was no sign of Andrew's so maybe WWE have given it a second thought and decided it would not work. However I do quite like the team of Kidd and DiBiase