WWE Releases Smackdown Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
WWE has released Smackdown Diva Serena, who just made her official in-ring debut last Friday. I haven't heard anything further as of this writing.

Strange, I wonder why this has happened. S.E.S. were still together and she had finally made her inring debut and then they fire her. Something must have happened backstage to cause this to happen.

xXSlaveXx

Reaction score
Hmmm...yeah I'd like to see the other side to this, but come on. She shaved off her own hair to make some TV time with the SES and now she's fired? I hope this is a work or something kinda like Bryan was...not likely however.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I haven't read anything concrete yet behind her release but the best I have read says that she was having behavioural issues on the road. So wasn't setting the best example as a member of the WWE crew.

Dademo

Reaction score
This is very weird imo. I heard that she wasn't kayfabe at a bar, but that's just dumb, because it's not like anyone over 21, in the states, thinks that wrestling is real, so she doesn't need to stay kayfabe.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It would have to be much worse than that for her to get fired. Maybe she was really, really drunk at a bar and acting inapropriately and giving the company a bad name. They seemed to be behind her so it can't, I hope, have been for something really trivial like breaking kayfabe.