Former WWE creative member speaks on Skip, Mccool & more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Juggalo187

Reaction score
Battle?

1 opponent
3 judges

Topic: Favourite Female Model
Size: 400x200
DQ's: Rips, Premades etc.
Due: whenever

James69667

Reaction score
Juggalo, can we see some recent work?

Seeing as nobody's accepted, I may as well...

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Theres an Edit button for a reason :thumbsup:
no need for double post

Id like to see the results though.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- Former WWE creative team member John Piermarini has started his blog (http://wrestlingrecall.blogspot.com/) in which he has released a ton of scoops regarding things that occured in the company during the two years he was employed. The blog has since been pulled (the Website does say it will be back soon) but we have managed to retain some of the things Piermarini said. Below are some notes:

• Michelle McCool's real-life relationship with The Undertaker was in no way the reason behind her push with Lay-Cool.

* Vince McMahon feels that powerhouse Skip Sheffield could become a top babyface behind John Cena.

* Michelle McCool's real-life relationship with The Undertaker was in no way the reason behind her push with Lay-Cool.

* There were plans to turn Christian heel before his pectoral injury. The idea was that he would feud with the now departed Matt Hardy.

* On the Uso's WWE introduction and promo, Vince McMahon didn't understand the hip hop culture and the appeal of the tag-team. The original idea for the Uso's was to present them as the opposite of what you would expect from a Samoan superstar - intelligent, educated and wearing boots while competing.
Interesting stuff about Skip. If Vince really feels that way about the guy then he is gonna get a pretty big push when he is back.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Skip becoming a top babyface behind Cena is something i never expected to read, but im happy if that does happy.

Kairi

Reaction score
i like michelle so i'm glad she got that push on her own.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hoping this puts the rest the whole Mccool only got pushed cause of Taker nonsense.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
He also goes more in depth about Christian

“As much as it seems Christian turns into the fan favorite choice to win Money in the Bank Match each year it’s not going to happen. Christian is seen as a good hand that can help some of the younger talent and does not have a lot of support from higher ups to be a Main Event guy. Edge vs. Christian as a Main Event program has been pitched to death and rejected every time.”

Hopefully now that this has come out from internally, people can shut the fuck up about him potentially getting a main event push. I've been saying this for years, but there's still people who aren't smart enough to grasp it.

I'd like to give Vince a giant smack across the face with a brick for thinking that Christian can't be a main eventer, but Sheffield can be a top babyface behind the likes of John Cena. He's turning senile.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Already gave that it's own thread.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Hah, the McCool thing is bullshit. You don't think the creative team is pushing her so Taker doesn't get upset? If McCool wasn't getting a push, Taker would either complain the creative team to death or just kick their ass.